24.

"Help you?!" Harry exclaimed. 

That made Draco loose all his self-esteem. What if they didn't want to help him? He had been an enormous prat in the past after all and he wasnt't sure if the visit he and Hermione paid Harry and Ginny a couple of days before was enough to make them trust him.
But, he thought, it was Hermione that was missing, she is their best friend, they would want to help her, right?

"I.. I understand if you don't want to help me.. I just thought... Hermione..." Draco muttered.

"Of course we will help you Draco" Ginny put her hand on Draco's shoulder and gave him warm smile. Right after that she looked at Harry quite stern: "We are going to help Malfoy, aren't we Harry?" She said it in a way that objection was impossible.

"O-o-of course Ginny, darling, of course we will help Mal.. I mean Draco. Forgive me Draco, I should have realised that you're not that annoying ferret anymore. I know that you care for Hermione and so do we. I must say that I am quite surprised that you asked help, I didn't think that I would ever see you do that." Harry stretched his hand forward to Draco in a asking way, "Friends?".

Draco was  relieved with the answers of both Harry and Ginny and happily accepted Harry's handshake. "Friends."

It was Ginny who broke the silence that had flown over them.

"So.. what's the plan?"

Draco thought.

"Well... the first step is to know where weasley hid her.."

"How would we know? It could be anywhere!" Harry frowned.

"That means we have to find someone who is very close to him, someone who knows where he likes to go." Ginny said.

All of the sudden Draco's mind started to work at full speed.
Hadn't Ginny said that Weasley had a girlfriend?

"Pansy!" He said. "Pansy is his girlfriend, she might know!"

"What are we waiting for then!? Let's go and see Pansy!" Harry spoke hastily.

Filled with new hope Draco, Harry and Ginny went to Pansy's house.
But as they went, Draco couldn't get some sudden thought out of his head.
He was worried about Hermione obviously but he also wondered if Pansy had anything to do with her dissapearence.

Well, he thought, we will find out soon!