Wheres the rest of it?

Emily's pov

I woke up and looked around at the surroundings. I fell asleep in the movie room with Rydel who was passed out on a bean bag right  now with popcorn and candy stuck to her everywhere.

I chuckled and stood up slowly walking to the kitchen not even caring about the lollipop stuck to my cheek. I stumbled in and sat on a barstool "good morning Stormie" I said and got up and gave her a quick hug from behind.

"Good morning sweetie" she said looking over her shoulder and chuckling "fun night with Rydel?" She asked "like you wouldn't believe you should see her" I said as she chuckled harder because of the candy on my face.

I grabbed my phone and walked to take a picture of Rydel. Once i was done I woke up Ross first with Ryland, Riker them Rocky. "Why are we up so early?" Rocky asked with his hair sticking out of every direction. "I have to show you something" I said and they followed me into the cinema room.

Rydel's pov

I could hear quiet chuckles around me probably just a dream. I was super tired and I remembered having a movie night with Emily yesterday. I felt really stick so I decided to open my eyes.

"Agh" I jumped back frightened to see the boys and Emily staring at me very amused chuckling. I touched around my face and there was candy on it. I wiped it off as the boys laughed and then I felt something stab my chest.

I looked down and could see the popcorn in my bra, so I stuck my hand in a pulled out a pile of popcorn as the boys shook their heads and Emily laughed. "Alright nothing to see here, Emily we need to talk" I shooed everyone away and then brought Emily to my room.

"Yes Delly?" She asked as I looked at her "we're going to a club tonight, there's something I've been waiting to show you" I said as she nodded confused but smiled.

"Wait I'm 18 I need to be 21" she said "oh shoot" I thought for a second until something popped into my mind "Laura's parties tonight lets go" I said as she nodded and smiled.

We ran downstairs and told Ryland, Rocky, Riker and Ross we were all going to the party and they were fine with it. Emily and I ran back upstairs and called Savannah first because she didn't know Emily came back.

Rydel- r
Savannah- s
Emily- e

S- hello
R- party at Laura's tonight
S- ergh I'm okay
E- pleaseeeeee
S- wait is that Emily?
E- the one and only
S- alright I'll meet you guys there at five bye.

And with that she hung up leaving us chuckling. Next person we were calling was Alexa to also invite her.

Rydel- r
Emily- e
Alexa- a

A- hey Delly
E-Rude you forgot me
A- emilyyyyyyy I've missed you
R- alright lovebirds cut it out part at Laura's tonight meet there at 5
A- alright bye babes love you
E, r- love ya too bye

Next we called Laura who was super excited we were coming tonight and even more excited Emily was back here. "So what do you need to show me?" Emily asked me.

I checked the timer realising it was 2:30 and decided to show her now so we had time to get ready. I waltzed over to my closet and pulled out the bag.

Emily's pov

Rydel was showing me something I was so excited. She pulled out a bag from her closet and brought it over to me and began rummaging through it.

"I made this for you to wear" she said handing me the clothing "uhm where's the rest of it?" I asked staring at the piece of tiny cloth in my hands. "That's it silly, shower up" she pushed me into the bathroom handing me a towel.

She knocked on the door after 10 seconds and I opened it as she handed me the Victoria secret bag "wear this, Ross will like it later" she winked as I shook my head at her.

I had a quick shower and washed my hair. Once I was done and quickly dried I put on my black lace Victoria secret bra and my black see through underwear. I added the dress over the top and it went just below my but and in the middle of my boobs which haven't shrunk from the baby.

I walked out to a very wide eyed Rydel "I didn't think you would look that hot in it" she said as I laughed and she pushed me down on the seat and began blow drying my hair. She grabbed two pieces and pinned them behind my head as I smiled.

She started on my makeup with, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and she did my eyebrows aswell. I looked in the mirror and wrapped my arms around her as she smiled at me "thanks so much" I said "no problem bebes"

She put herself into a gorgeous red boob tube dress that flowed so gorgeously and brushed through her hair adding some red heels to her outfit. Once she check the time it was 4:30 and we had to leave.

She handed me some black high heels, they were the highest I've seen in my life. I looked at them and then put them on. I walked out  holding my phone with Rydel on my tail trying to get used to walking in these.

I eventually made it downstairs and into the living area where everyone stood looking at me wide eyed. "Seriously your going to make me wait to later to have you?" Ross asked biting his lip seductively I decided to tease him.

I walked closer to him and wrapped his arms around my torso "of course not baby" I pulled at his hair on the back of his head as he groaned "oh thank god" he said as everyone was just staring at us "I didn't finish of course not baby your not getting it tonight" I walked away winking leaving him dumbfounded.

"OHHHHHH" rocky called "HOT DAMMNNNN" Riker finished as I laughed at them "well baby you look so sexy" Ross said as I turned around and kissed him. We all Walked into the van and Riker was driving with Rocky in passenger.

Ryland and Rydel were in the middle and Ross and I in the back don't ask me where Ell is because I honestly have no idea. We made it to the party at Laura's soon and walked in. I was immediately greeted by three warm hugs. Savannah, Alexa and Laura as we started conversation.

The night began and came slowly. I was drinking because who cares, I'm still a teenager and that's what us teens do these days.

Ross's pov

Emily looked so sexy tonight. I couldn't wait until later because I knew she was just teasing me earlier. We were all just having a few drinks and a good time. The party ended around one and we said goodbye.

Ryland the only sober one drove home as we all walked in laughing for god knows why. We all walked in and just slumped down on the couch laughing still. Riker and Savannah were sucking eachothers faces while Rock was playing with his own cheeks.

"Up the stairs we go, night mucchachos" I said picking Emily up bridal style and locking our bedroom door placing her on the bed. I couldn't lose her not again I love her too much. She kissed me full of passion as I ripped her clothes off her which left her in her Victoria secret clothes which made me silently cuss.

This was the feeling I have been longing for, so long I've waited and I had just gotten it back again. She lyed naked on my chest with our legs tangled. "I love you" she said "I love you too" I said back and with that we fell asleep there.

A/N
Hey guys, aww this is cute I reckon. Anyway keep reading and and tell me what your think...

Comment/ vote/ like