Request #25

Requested by -wtxchanyeol
---
Sya's POV

As I was making my way to the school's cafeteria, someone suddenly placed an arm around my shoulder making me stop on my tracks and look at whoever that person was.

At first I thought it was Chanyeol, my best friend whom I secretly admire, but to my surprise it was Dylan, the school's play boy. I can't believe I had a crush on him a few years ago. I really regret those days where I would secretly glance at him and smile like an idiot. -_-

"Hi Sya..." He said with a playful grin on his face.

Seriously? If I still had a crush on him I would've turned red as a tomato right now. But now that it's all in the past I felt irritated. I know that look on his face. It's the kind of look he gives to every girl whom had their heart broken by this fellow.

Looks like I'm his next target.

Unfortunately for him, I totally got over those feelings... And I'm glad I was able to do so before I end up beeing broken as well.

"Don't I get a Hi from you?" He asked as he moved his head closer to mine.

"I'm sorry Dylan... but now's not the perfect time to play games..." I told him as I looked the other way and slowly removed his arm around my shoulder.

"Who told you I was playing games?" He asked.

"Come on Sya, I just wanted to talk to you." He said and did his famous puppy eyes.

"We are talking Dylan..." I told him raising my brows which only made him smile.

I went to buy my snacks, ignoring Dylan who kept on following me.

I sat in our usual spot in the cafeteria and looked around hoping to see Chanyeol, unfortunately he isn't here yet.

"Hey, looking for someone?" Dylan asked and sat right beside me.

"...yeah... Chanyeol should be here by now." I pouted.

"Why bother to wait for him? You've got me..." he smirked.

I just ignored him and started eating. I got confused when he didn't bother talking for a few minutes so I turned to look at him who eventually was just staring at me all along.

"Will you stop staring? You're creeping me out Dylan." I told him and moved to my right unfortunately he was able to grab me by my waist, pulling me even closer to him.

"You're not going anywhere babe." He winked, sending me shivers down my spine.

"Will you just quit it! I'm not one of your toys Dylan, and I'll never be. So just go away if you don't want trouble." I said, raising my voice, but not loud enough to cause any commotion.

He just smirked. "So you're a tough girl now Sya, aren't you? But don't worry, I love girls with that attitude..." he said and held my chin really hard, forcing me to look at him. He slowly carressed my cheeks and I could feel his other hand holding my leg.

I glared at him hoping he'll stop doing whatever he's upto but he only moved his head closer to mine... He's certainly gone too far, I would've slapped right there but I suddenly heard a loud sound and the next thing I knew, Dylan was already lying on the floor, wiping the drop of blood on his lips.

"Don't you dare touch Sya like that!" Chanyeol suddenly shouted with his knuckles bleeding.

I stood up from my seat and immediately went towards Chanyeol, grabbing his sleeves, hoping he wouldn't pounce on Dylan.