BA Entry -->> Chang of Heart

Change of Heart

By: misaholmes

--x

I thought I could change her, but she changed me instead.

--x

“What the- Why are you pouring hot sauce on your cup of coffee!?”

“It’s delicious! Want to try?” she motioned her cup at me.

“Ugh. No thanks.”

She rolled her eyes heavenward. “Picky bastard.”

She’s weird. Damn weird. There is nobody like her, thank goodness. If there is, maybe it would be an alien from Mars.

“Hey jerkpid.”

My eyebrows formed into a v line.“Jerkpid?”

“Combination of jerk and stupid,” she said in a “duh” tone.

 “Did you just call me stupid? Me!?” Theheck. Not to brag or anything, but I am rank 1 in our class. So stupid isn’t really the word suited for me, if I say so myself.

She flashed me an apologizing look which surprised me. But I should have known better.

“Oh, I’m sorry if I called you stupid. I didn’t know it was a secret.”

She’s straightforward. She says whatever comes into her mind. She loves making fun of people in front of them. That can be annoying as hell.

“OUCH! What the hell was that for!?” I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

She smiled at me innocently, like she hadn’t thrown her shoe at my head. That brat. “What was what for?”

“Stop playing the fool! Why did you hit me with your shoe?”

She shrugged. “For fun.”

She’s a sadist. She’d do anything she feels like doing, which usually causes me harm.

“I saved you, and that’s what I get!? A punch?”

She stuck her tongue out. “Who says I need your help?”

“You obviously did!”

“I didn’t.”

She’s stubborn. She never wanted to be helped, but does things that puts her always in trouble.

She’s the complete opposite of my type. I had 99 other reasons for me not to like her.

..Who knew I’d ignore them all?

--x

EVEN BEFORE I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A SHOE, my day was off to a bad start.

For starters, I hardly finished my assignments the night before because a certain girl pestered me all night with those effin’ prank calls.