Eri Katsuona's, artist of "Aura"

Eri Katsuona’s, artist of “Aura”

Her comment for Mahalnaduke vs Azure13:

“I actually cried while reading the first story, Anxiety Group (mahalnaduke). The emotions and the images were clear while I was reading the person's memories about the girl who took her own life. She was someone who really valued his/her friendship with the girl, and she was devastated. I like how the writer made the story seems like it was the reader who was telling THAT story she wrote, it added impact. It’s like the writer's telling your brain to think of this, and think of that... and the mind is actually responding and doing it. It’s awesome.

The second story, Chains (Azure13), gave me an impression of a behind-the-scenes of an urban legend; that's what made it exciting for me. The storytelling felt like I was reading a pocketbook (those Precious Hearts Romances-type, but in English). I felt bad for the succubus and her fate, and i guess she'll go on forever and ever in that state... its kinda depressing. But if that feeling was what the author intended to make the reader feel, then she succeeded in that.

I guess I'd choose the first story between the two. Gave me more "after-FEELS" (if there's such word, lol) than the second.”