Chapter 3

PIPPAS POV

Did that just actually happen to me.

Did my idol just walk into the shop

and notice me.

Not only did he notice me but he actually wanted my phone number?!

Oh my gosh he was SOOO hot, did I actually just flirt with Justin freaking Bieber.

I watched as his car drive off and I realised it was 6:30 that meant my shift was over.

Standing up from my chair I walked back threw to my boss to get my stuff.

"So who was mr good looking who spent so long in the shop ay" she said smiling at me.

"Oh just someone looking for a guitar"I said

I knew I couldn't say Justin Bieber has just casually come into the shop otherwise it would have been all over the news in seconds and I had a feeling he wouldn't want that.

"Okay see you next week Pip" she said as I left the shop.

Walking down the road I couldn't get him off my mind.....I have to tell someone about what just happened.

So I looked threw my contacts for the person I trust most.

My bestfriend Emma. I immediately texted her.

hey em your never going to guess what just happened..come round mine in about ten mins I have to tell you all-pippa :)

I waited for her to reply as I continued walking down the street towards my house.

yep will do oooo now I'm excited hahaa can't wait-em ;)

Finally reaching my house I walked up the steps and into the house.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell.

"Hi pj I've got to go out for the night I'm going to see some friends and stay around your Grandmas but i will be back I'n the morning!"she explained.

"Okay where's dylan?"I asked

"He's gone to stay at a friends it's fine ill pick him up on the way home tommorow"she said

"Okay but mom is it okay if I can have Emma round later tonight"I asked

"Yeah that's fine you can have a few friends round to keep you company just don't make a mess"she finished while picking up her car keys.

I nodded in Agreement we said our goodbyes and she was gone.

I grab a drink and sit in front of the tv while flicking threw the channels waiting for Emma to arrive.

Before I knew it I heard a knock at the door and I hopped up from my seat turned off the tv and walked towards the door and let Emma in we both ran upstairs and I was extremely eager to tell her about what had just happened.

We both sat down on my bed as I crossed my legs preapared to start talking.

Emma was a pretty girl with browney red hair which travelled down her back and blue eyes with a cute face she was a bit taller than me....which wasnt hard considering I'm extrememly small......anyways

"Shoot" Emma said eagerly.

"Okay so today I was at work playing the guitar like normal and I began playing one of my favourite songs..."I said before being interrupted

"Lemme guess it was...be alright" she smiled at me.

"Got it in one sister" I laughed "Anyway so I began playing be alright when I hear a customer come into the shop I turn my chair round and there stands JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER!!!" I say nearly being unable to breathe.

"OH MY GOD YOU MET JUSTIN BIEBER I DONT BELIEVE YOU!"she said trying to not get too exited.

Looking around my rook covered in posters of him it's seemed pretty weird having this conversation.

"But that's not it" I continued "He said I was good and then he looked around the shop so I started playing down to earth and he began singing....my god I'm not even kidding when I say he had the voice of a angel......but then we sang together and it was SOOO amazing I got goosebumps"

"You done yet" Emma said laughing.

I the realised I had been talking for a very long time.

"Well to put it to a end he wanted my number then I embarrassed myself and he said he would text me later"I said with glee in my voice.

"WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY HE'S GOT YOUR NUMBER" Emma said her eyes lighting up.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

....and then as if on cue I felt a vibration in my pocket I had got a text.