chapter 14

JUSTINS POV:

I wake up and straight away begin to get ready I leave Pippa to sleep and she said she was going shopping with Emma today anyways and I need to get everything planned for Pippas birthday tomorrow.

After having a shower I style my hair and change into a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark green hoodie with a red and green snap back and some red supras.

I look in the mirror and think to myself ‘jesus man it looks like Christmas threw up on you’

But I don’t care I have a lot to do today.

Walking down the stairs I have a bowl of cereal for breakfast before leaving a credit card on the dinner table and a note for Pippa.

Good morning Babe,

Sorry I’m not in got very important things to be doing ;)

But here’s a credit card you told me you were going shopping and I don’t want you do be spending your money…spend as much as you want.

And before you say you want to pay me back

Let’s just say it’s an early birthday present

I’ll see you later tonight babe

Love,

Justin xoxo

Leaving the note and card on the table I grab my car keys take one last look at myself in the mirror and leave out the door.

Locking the door behind me I walk over to my car before hopping in the car and driving to my familiar address.

Pulling into the driveway I knock on the door and wait patiently.

“hello? Oh Justin hunny hi” my mom says smiling at me before pulling me into a hug.

“Hi Mom how are you?” I ask before walking in the house and sitting on the sofa.

“fine thanks hunny how are you?” she asks while sitting next to me.

“Im good but I have some news” I say getting straight to the point.

“Okay go on” She says getting prepared for the worst.

“I have a girlfriend mom” I said. She simply smiled before taking time to contemplate over her words.

“Well im happy for you” she said smiling.

“What?” I said confused at her lack of questions.

“Well..what did you expect me to say Justin? I don’t want you to have a girlfriend? Your old enough to have one Justin its fine” she says laughing.

“I know I just thought you would have more questions” I say taking a sigh of relief.

“oh I do have questions” she says. Looks like I spoke too soon about there being no questions.

“Ok, shoot” I say preparing myself.

“Where did you meet her” she asks.

“At a music shop about a month ago.” I reply

“When did you meet her” she asks.

“About a month ago.” I reply

“When did you start going out?” she asks again.

“Look Mom I think it would make more sense if I just told you everything” I say trying to make this process simpler.

“Ok go” she says looking at me.