chapter 15

AUTHOURS NOTE:

This chapter is the same day as Justin just had but in Pippas point of view as I thought that they were both having interesting days .

PIPPAS POV:

I wake up and turn my head around feeling the cold other halve of the bed where Justin is meant to be.

Where was he?

I drag myself out of bed and walk into the bathroom and splash my face with some water to wake myself up.

Wrapping my dressing gown around myself I close the bedroom door and go down the stairs jumping a few at a time.

I walk into the kitchen to find a note from Justin and a credit card on the table.

I pick up the note and begin to read it aloud to myself.

Good morning Babe,

Sorry I’m not in got very important things to be doing ;)

But here’s a credit card you told me you were going shopping and I don’t want you do be spending your money…spend as much as you want.

And before you say you want to pay me back

Let’s just say it’s an early birthday present

I’ll see you later tonight babe    

Love,

Justin xoxo”

I have the nicest boyfriend ever.

I can’t believe he left this credit card I can’t spend his money.

Leaving the card and note on the table I walk into the kitchen and grab myself some breakfast before grabbing my phone and proceeding to text Emma.

Hey Em, What time you coming round mine?-Pippa x

I begin to eat my cornflakes and before too long my phone vibrates on the table.

Hey well I only just woke up…its 11am I know but I was tired okay! Anyways give me a hour to get ready and dressed and I will be up around 12:30- Emma x

It is fine chummy I only just woke up too LOL okay see you then- Pippa ;)x

Putting my empty bowl in the sink I went back upstairs and began to get ready.

Plugging my phone into my speakers I began blasting some one direction.

Weird isn’t it my boyfriend is Justin Bieber yet I listen to one direction?!

But I love them all! There songs are so catchy I can’t help it!

Anyways I began looking around for an outfit while dancing around to heart attack and singing into a hairbrush at the top of my voice.

I finally choose an outfit I chose some blue jeans with tan cowboy boots and a simple white flowing top.

Changing into my outfit I then proceeded to do my hair pinning my fringe back a curled certain parts of my hair for a cute but casual look.

Whilst doing my makeup one of Justin’s songs called overboard came on I have to admit it’s my favourite!

Memories came flooding back of us singing it at the restaurant the night he asked me to be his girlfriend.

That was the best night of my life it feels so long ago even though it was barely 3 weeks ago I feel like I have known Justin all my life.

As if on cue I hear a knock on the front door snapping me out of my dream world.