chapter 19

JUSTINS POV;

I wake up to the sound of my mom voice echoing into my room.

“Justin hunny, are you okay” she says clearly worried about me.

“Well im not in the best of moods Mom, but ill be okay don’t worry” I lied. I wont be okay ive lost the love of my life and theres no certainty ill ever see her again let alone get back with her.

I hear my Moms footsteps walk away as I let my tears spill again.

I can’t believe I did that to her I should have stopped it as soon as I saw Selena approaching me.

I was drunk when I shouldn’t have been, all night Pippa had told me to stop drinking but did I listen to her? No I just decided to be a jackass and let her slip right threw my fingers.

She was the best thing in my life and I lost her. Even worse I know I have hurt her.

I pull my duvet over my head and just think.

All of a sudden a uncontrollable anger rushes threw my body and I jump up from my bed and repeatedly begin punching the wall still crying as I hear my Mom running back up the stairs.

“JUSTIN STOP” she cries

I give the wall one more hard punch before hitting my back off it and sliding down it I simply stare into space and don’t even look my Mom in the eyes.

“I’ve lost her Mom.” I simply state no emotion in my face.

“Well you know what they say Justin if you love something let them go and if they come back they are yours but if they don’t they were never yours in the first place” she says before walking out of my room shutting the door behind her.

What on earth is that supposed to mean?!

URGH I can’t deal with this right now I need to get some air.

I throw on some sweatpants a white v neck a cap and some supras before grabbing my car keys and walking down stairs.

“Justin where are you going” my mom asks.

“I just need some air” I say before slamming the door and not even waiting for a reply.

Now I feel even worse I never treat my Mom like that I was brought up with respect, I should go back and apologise.

But you know what right now I don’t care I just need time to think.

Hopping in the car I immediately know where im going its where im going whenever im down.

I am driving myself to the studio, music always helps me threw everything.

Parking my car I let myself into the studio and grab a pencil before just spilling my heart out onto the page…..

Girl you don’t know how I feel since you been away…

Girl I know that I don’t wanna lose your love…

Don’t tell me your my heartbreaker cause girl my hearts breaking.

Any chance that you could stay right here and never go away…

So far this doesn’t make any sense.

After about a half hour of working on it I had organised the lyrics to the way I wanted.

But there was one part left..at the moment it was just a instrumental in-between a chorus and verse but I want to send Pippa a message through this song so I just wrote down what I would say to her if she was right here with me right now.