chapter 17

PIPPAS POV:

"Thank you Justin" I say before bursting into fits of laughter at the fact I'd had just had a make out session in front of my bestfriend, Justin and Emma quickly joined in with the laughter as we made our way to Christians house

After several songs on the radio and another conversation from Emma about Once Direction we were finally at Christians house sighs of relief came from Justin and I when we realised we no longer had to hear 'the 20 reasons I love Zayn Malik' speech coming from Emma.

Christian approches the car and hops in wearing some dark red chinos a white dress shirt and a baseball SnapBack.

"Ooo someone's looking smart" Jusrin remarks at Christian.

"Shut up Bieber, you look really nice Emma" Christian says before kissing Emma on the cheek.

"Oh and happy birthday Pippa!" Christian says before handing me a card.

I opened it and found a card with a huge picture of Justin on it and the writing on the front read "HAPPY SEVENTH BIRTHDAY" I chuckled and then proceeded to open it and a $20 Starbucks voucher fell out and the card then began playing One Time and the writing say "Have a brilliant Bieber Birthday"

"I thought the card summed you up well" Christian said inbetween fits of laughter.

"This was the type of hair I didn't like" Justin said pointing at the picture of him on the card before he too burst out laughing.

After a good 5 minutes of laughing at various things we finally began to make our way to what I can only assume was the club.

Driving down the road we were all bobbing our heads to the tunes Justin had playing in the car as we pulled into the car park of the club.

Stepping out of the car all four of us seemed to have a posse, we must have looked pretty swaggy all walking in a line lol.

Stepping up to the door a bouncer approaches Justin.

“Aye Bieber whats up man” he says before fist pumping with Justin.

“Im not bad dawg hows you?” Justin says using a tone ive never heard before.

“Im chill im chill anyways just head on up to the vip section jb hey maybe ill see you later” he says while pointing up to a flight of stairs.

We all proceeded to walk up the stairs into a room full of smoke which have load music blasting threw all speakers and the smell of alcohol filled the air.

“Babe what do you want to drink” Justin says trying to shout over all the loud noise.

“Ill have a coke please” I say shouting back.

“You sure you don’t want alcohol its your birthday” he says while dragging me by the arm to the dancefloor

“Im sure Justin, and if your drinking don’t drink too much your driving!” I say worrying at the fact he was already taking large swigs from a bottle of beer.

“Don’t worry I wont now dance with me babe” he says as he begins to dance like a lunatic

I join in having fun and just going with it while I slowly watch Justin drink more and more when he was on his third beer I had to say something

“Justin this is your third beer, remember your driving” I say into his ear to avoid shouting

“I know okay! This is my last one” he slurs into my ear the smell of alcohol in his breathe made my face wince

“Im going to the bathroom ill be right back” I say before heading to the bathroom

Walking into the bathroom the smell of vomit hits me, how lovely just what I needed.

I look in the mirror re adjust my hair before I hear the sound of someone physically being sick I look over at the stall and see emmas black heels.

“CHUMMY LET ME IN” I say while banging on the door

“Who is it” she says he voice slurred just like Justins

“Who else calls you chummy you stupid idiot its me pippa” I say with anger in my voice

“Oh Pippa HEY ITS ME EMMA” she says while opening the cubicle door

“Well I think I knew it was you idiot look you need to stop drinking and have a glass of water” I say while holding her hair back as she is sick again.

“I need more food” she says while waving her finger around like a teacher.

“No you don’t need food you need a paracetmol some water and to SOBER UP!!             “ I say trying to get the message threw

“I am SOBER” she says while dancing around the bathroom

“Emma wheres Christian” I say to her trying to get a sensible sentence out of her.

“He went to NAARRNNIAAAAA!!!” she says before running out of the bathroom and back onto the dancefloor.

I sigh to myself before walking out onto the dance floor to find something I really didn’t want to see.

A girl was grinding on Justin and it didn’t look like he was putting up a fight.

Immediately I felt my heart sink and my throat began to ache the way it does before you cry.

The girl moved around so that I could now see her face.

This was when I realised it was

SELENA.

Tears began streaming down my face as I dashed threw all the people in the club hoping Justin wouldn’t see me trying to leave, lets face it he was too busy doing what he was doing to even car about me.

Running down the stairs I went outside into the fresh air crashed my back against the nearest wall and slid down it until I was a ball on the floor

I just began to cry and cry thinking and knowing that my boyfriend was still inside that club grinding with his ex.

I knew no one could love me my dad was right about I am a good for nothing piece of crap.

I sat there for a while just crying and crying until I heard a pair of footsteps approach me and stop directly in front of me.

I was scared to look up so I didn’t bother they only caught my attention when what I can assume was a tear landed on my head.

I looked up at a teary eyed Justin his eyes red raw from crying.

For a while neither of us said anything we Just looked at eachother

Until finally he sat next to me and opened his mouth to speak.