chapter 16

THREE VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

PIPPAS POV:

I wake up to Emma shaking me back and forth while shouting in my ear.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY” she screams with glee in her voice.

“Thanks chummy” I say finally waking up.

She finally gets off me and walks into the bathroom to wash her face so I decide to check my phone looking at the home screen its full of notifications mainly from twitter and to my surprise most of them are from twitter.

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIPPA BELIEBERS LOVE YOU #happybirthdaypippa’

‘Happy 17th birthday tell Justin I say hi! We love both of you! #happybirthdaypippa’

‘Happy birthday philippa we all love you and Justin your so cute #happybirthdaypippa’

‘Much love from beliebers everywhere to you on your birthday! #happybirthdaypippa’

Aww the beliebers are so sweet they got #happybirthdaypippa trending!

But I wonder who made it hmm lets check out Justins page SURPRISE SURPRISE he started it all how cute!

‘Hey guys, its philippas birthday today and shes turning 17 so give my girl some love #happybirthdaypippa’

What a cutie.

Looking at my texts I noticed I have quite a few one from my mom:

Hey hunny happy birthday from Dylan and I you will get your present when im back home! Hope you have a great 17th birthday wish we could be there all my love mom xoxoxox

Another one from Christian:

Hey pippa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ill be seeing you later lol Christian ;)

And finally one from Justin:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I love you so much HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY and im coming to pick you up at 10 tonight to take you and Em out see you then I love you so much I don’t know what I would do without you all the love in the world, Justin <3xxx

I decide to reply to my goofball of a boyfriend isn’t he just the cutest!!

Hey Justin, aww your so chessy thank you and I love you too see you tonight at 10 pippa  ;*xxx

Leaving my phone on the side I decide to go and get some breakfast, when I finally get down stairs I see Emma quickly hiding something behind her back.

“Emma I saw that you idiot” I say laughing.

“ow I wasn’t planning on giving you it now but I guess I have too” she says handing me a wrapped up present.

“YAY! I love presents” I say giggling

“Who doesn’t” she says while I gently shake the present trying to guess what was inside.

“Just rip it open” she says making me laugh.

I tear open the wrapping paper and what was inside made me smile.

“A memory book this is so cute Chummy” I say while giving her a hug.

Emma had given me a book full of things do to with me and her there was pictures, cinema tickets, food wrappers everything that reminded us of each other.

“I thought you would like it” she says smiling at me.

“I love it!” I say while looking through all the pages carefully.