chapter 18

PIPPAS POV:

“Pippa I don’t know what to say” he said with no slur at all to his voice he had clearly sobered up.

“Justin there is nothing to say” I weakly say trying to not let my voice crack.

“When you went into the toilet she came onto me I didn’t want it I promise” he said clearly trying to hold in his tears.

“Well you weren’t stopping it Justin” I said letting a single tear slip but I harshly wipe it away.

“I know” he said.

That was when I just snapped

“IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY I KNOW……YOU DON’T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND JUST CAUGHT YOU GRINDING ON ANOTHER GIRL LET ALONE YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND” I yell finally letting my emotion out.

“Pippa I have to be honest, she didn’t just grind on me” he said his voice cracking more with every word.

“What?” I say my voice much softer than before.

“Before you came out of the bathroom she…well….she kissed me.” He said while staring at his shoes.

“I…What..But..Why….Justin how could you?” I say not caring that my tears were clearly falling now.

“Im so sorry…I was drunk I didn’t know what was happening” he said looking me deeply in the eyes.

“I can’t do this anymore Justin” I said trying to show the least amount of emotion possible.

“You can’t do what” he said looking at me confused

Wait I need to think about this am I sure I want to do this..maybe it was just a mistake.

Who am I kidding, it wasn’t a mistake I mean look at her how beautiful she is compared to me Justin is better off with her.

If im honest im just scared of getting hurt again, that’s why I need to end this.

“I can’t do us Justin….its not going to work” I say my eyes filling with tears again.

I stand up and so does he as he looks at me with them big brown eyes which by this point were also full of tears.

“No Pippa please, you mean the world to me, don’t leave me, I don’t know what id do without you, you’re the other half of me, please don’t go” he says tears falling down his cheeks.

“Justin I just can’t get hurt again” I say barely being able to stand up I begin to walk away.

“PIPPA!!” he screams

I whip my body around to face him.

“Justin please” I breathe out “Don’t make this any harder than it already is”

I begin walking away I take a few paces before turning to him for the final time.

“Goodbye Justin” I say my tears now streaming down my face.

“PIPPA NOOOO” he shouts with sadness in his voice.

I begin to walk faster knowing I cant turn around.

Ive done it now I cant back down

“PIPPA PLEASE”

With every word he cries it breaks my heart even more.

“PHILIPPA JANE I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU”

I feel myself getting smaller and smaller as I hear him fall to his knees behind me.