chapter 4

taking my phone out of my pocket i began to read the message from a unknown number.

hey its justin :) i told you i would text you later..

I immediatly replied smiling down at my phone.

hey justin well you sure do know how to keep a promise dontcha- pippa ;)

"EMMA he texted me!" i exclaimed.

"oh my god you totally have to invite him round!"she said

"dont be stupid i am not inviting Justin Bieber round my house besides i only met him today"i explained.

"you have got to be kidding me chummy" she prepared herself to give me a speech (chummy is our nicknames for eachother) "ever since i can remeber ever since Justin released his first single me and you have loved him...weve been to his concerts weve waited so many times to try and meet him and failed and dont lie to me because i know that his music has helped you through all the rough patches you have had recently.....so dont just sit there ask the boy over."

She was right Justins music had helped me through all the bad patches but what she didnt know what that i am still going threw them and i have a feeling they are going to get even worse...

But thats not relevent right now you know what im going to stop being a wimp and invite him over whats the worst thing that could happen him saying no?

"fine i will" i gave in.

"YES" she shouted bouncing up and down on the bed i could tell she was just as excited as i was.

I then got another reply from Justin.

i just wanted to say that i think your really really beautiful i know that might sound cheesy but it had to be said - justin :)

i instanly felt my cheeks heating up at his choice of words....did justin bieber just call me beautiful?

thank you thats so sweet :) your not too bad yourself ;) but hey i was wondering what are you doing tonight?-pippa 

actually i was going to ask you the same thing im doing nothing and actually pretty bored why what did you have in mind?- justin

i was wondering if you would like to come round my place i have a free house and me and my friend Emma are really bored- pippa :)

sure sounds good to me mind if i bring a friend along?-justin 

yeah sure umm your gonna need my address its 32 maple avenue- pippa 

great see you in about a half hour?-justin

yep sounds good see you then- pippa 

Then i realised Emma had been reading my whole text convorsation.

"awww that is soo cute he called you beautiful and he totally likes you" she said babbling on...

i didnt listen to what she had to say for the next five minutes all i could think about is Justin and him calling me beautiful. ME a girl who worked in a music shop and wasnt the most popular girl in school. ME a girl who wasnt the prettiest or so ive been told...ME a girl who had a dark past which nobody knows.

I snap back into reality when Emma begins shouting at me.

"HOLY SHIT WE ONLY HAVE A HALF HOUR TO GET READY!" she screams 

"Calm down youll look great" i chuckle .

She quickly begins throwing all my chlothes out of the wardrobe trying to piece together a suitable outfit.

i decided to change into this oufit:http://www.polyvore.com/pippa_house_outfit/set?id=95650023#fans and then top it all of with a rep lip and slight winged eyeliner and a sweep of mascara before putting on some of my favourtie purfume...someday.

Emma changed into this http://www.polyvore.com/emma_house_outfit/set?id=95650510# before doing her makeup and coming threw to me.

"seriously em heels? we are staying in the house not going out clubbing" i laughed

"its called dressing to impress chummy clearly something you dont know how to do" she said laughing looking at me in a crop top jeans and slippers.

Next thing we know there is a knock at the door i immediatly run down to answer it.

Opening the door to justin all i can do is stand there and stare he looked SO HOT! that was when i realised i had been staring at him for a while...

"hi" i shyly said

"hey" justin said in a husky voice that could make you heart melt.