chapter 7

PIPPAS POV

I wake up in the morning to find Emma asleep on my bed that was when I remembered last night’s dream…….

She’s such a good friend she stayed up with me until I stopped crying I honestly couldn’t ask for a better best friend I don’t know what I would do without her.

Getting out of bed I walked into the bathroom looking at my back taking off my pyjama I see the large scare left on my back.

You see although that was a nightmare my nightmares are my reality my dad really did cut me and say all those awful things ive never been the same after that night I have a fear that its changed me forever.

But im constantly scared my dad will come back for Dylan my mom and I we know too much about his lifestyle, about his ‘work’, about his seeming second life which we were dragged into threw no desire of our own.

It scares me to think that at any moment he could come and our lifes would be destroyed again tarnished even more scares left on my body and heart.

Hearing a sound from my bedroom I quickly put my top back on and go through to my room seeing Emma sat up on my bed.

“how are you feeling?” she asks

“a bit better I think just shaken nothing I haven’t gotten over again” I say with hesitation in my voice.

“I don’t get why you had the nightmare again you haven’t had It in ages…” she questions.

Emma is the only one who knows about what my Dad did and even she doesn’t know the full story she doesn’t know about why he did it the danger he has surrounding him…..the danger there is in my life.

“I don’t know but im fine now” I say trying to change the subject.

“yeah of course wanna get some breakfast?” she says getting up and walking out of my room

“sure” I say before following her down to the kitchen

Putting two pop tarts in the toaster I find a note from my mom on the table she must have came in earlier this morning.

Hey hunny,

Im so sorry but it looks like I have to go away on a business trip for a few weeks Dylan is staying at your Grandmas and I told her you would go over there every couple of days. Stay safe I wont be gone for too long and I have left the credit card for you too buy groceries and anything you might need

I will be texting and calling you all the time don’t worry hunny J

All my love,

Mom xxx

Looks like I have the house to myself for I while” I say turning to Emma.

“cool looks like Justin will be over more often knowing you” she says winking.

“shut up” I say as our pop tarts pop our of the toaster.

Putting one on a plate each for us I pass her a plate and we go into the living room switch on the tv and sit on the sofa.

“Remember our double date tonight” emma says with glee in her voice.

“oooh yeah” I say while scoffing down my pop tart.

That was when Justin came into my head for the first time today. Sitting in the kitchen it reminded me of our kiss last night. I get shivers even thinking about it.

After finishing our breakfast me and Emma realise its nearly 2pm we must have slept in really late due to my nightmare last night…..

We went upstairs immediately trying to find the perfect outfits for tonight

I wonder what Justins doing right now??

************************************************************************************************************AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys I know this is really short and not the best but trust me I have a future planned for this story and I think you will like it.

believejbxoxo