The Death Of Scorpiona, Daughter Of Scorpion and Tanya

"Scorpiana, your father's down stairs waiting for you." Confusion struck me hard. Father said he'd be here on the next full moon. That's 4 days away. Something must have happened. Maybe mother finally got out and he wanted me to meet her. I looked back at Subzeriana, Subzerian, and Zero. They all looked at me with a smirk. I should call Scorpiaro and Scorpiano. Or maybe Quan or Shang. Maybe that's a bad idea, he did ask for me. If he wanted me to bring company he would have requested them. I turn the corner onto the old rickety stairs. " Father?" I called to only hear no response. I turned the corner on the stairs. As soon as my feet hit the cold hard ground, a gust of wind hit me sending my hair flying to the front of my face, where I seen a large figure. I the realized, this intruder wasn't my father. " Ahhh. My dear princess of Outworld. We finally meet. After all these interruptions, I finally have you all, to myself." The evil Dragon king Unaga had said with an evil laugh. He flung his arm, and I heard the door above slam. "Now, we can do this the right and easy way or the wrong hard and bloody way." I knew from his history, he was GOING to kill me. " My dear princess do not cry! The pain hasn't even began." He stabbed his sword deep into my stomach. " AHHHHH!!" " Ah. Now princess, where, is your mother?" " Ugh. I, I don't, I don't know." I said as blood poured from my mouth and I fell to the floor. "Ah. Playing dumb. I can play too. The longer we do this, the more I torture you." I looked up into the sky, and hoped someone would notice I was gone. Elder God's, please save me! He put the sword back in my stomach, and twisted it." Ugh!!" " Now, where, is Tanya." " I, said ,I , don't , know!" He began to get frustrated. He took the blade out and kicked me down onto the stairs." Is your mind foggy?" I heard him say as I kept trying to stay alive. " Well deliver this. In the year of your rebirth, you'll remember me. Tell your mother, I'll be waiting and searching. And make sure your father knows I, Unaga, Dragon King, am the one who did this work. " He put his sword in its holster and grabbed a sword from the practice bin and stabbed me. I reached my hand behind my head trying to reach for the door. He left. For what felt like days, I laid there. At last, I heard my brothers, Quan, and Shang's voices. " Maybe she's gone somewhere?" I heard Scorpiaro say. " Yes but where?" " We've checked everywhere except," I heard the door fly open and see them running down. " No!" I saw Scorpiano say. He ripped the sword out and more blood came out. Scorpiano and Scorpiaro came to my side's. Scorpiano picked me up and looked into my eyes then put his head to my heart. " No! No! No!" He said trying not to cry. " Go. Get. My. Father." Scorpiaro said threw his teeth. He threw his arm back and opened a portal. Shang and Quan ran threw.

* With Shang and Quan.* * Quan's P.O.V*

Me and Shang ran threw the kingdom looking for Scorpion. I seen my father. He grabbed me. " Quan what are you doing here?!?!" "Father, Where is Scorpion?" " Why do you need him?" " We need you, my father and Scorpion right now! We don't have much time there's not enough time to explain!" From the looks on his face he understood and let me go. He summoned Scorpion and Shang Tsung was walking towards us. " Now come on!" We ran back to the portal hoping we weren't to late.

My brother grabbed my hand and tears slid from my eyes. I can't stay much longer. " No, keep your eyes open. Your not going anywhere." As I tried hard to keep them open Quan and Shang came threw the portal. Then Shang Tsung. Then Quan Chi. Then, my father. They looked at me, and got shocked. My father got angry. " No! No! No!" He grabbed me, and the first time ever, I seen my father change into his human form and cry. "What happened! You were supposed to protect her!" My father yelled at my brothers. " You were supposed to protect her." I coughed up more blood and tried to say his name. But failed. " I. Was. Tricked." My father heard me. " By who. Tell me!" " Sub. Zero's. Kids." He grew angrier and so did every one else. "Unaga. Killed. Me." I said. But I couldn't see his reaction. I took my last breathe in my father's arms.

I never imagined my life like this. After I was murdered, I never thought I would be reborn so strong.