Chapter 9

It's been 2 weeks since I've been home. I'm hungry and angry/ sad. I missed my family. I can't stand to think of Hazan crying endlessly. I kept thinking and laying on my stomach on the floor because I couldn't move. Every time I moved, something cracked. I laid there when Subzerian and Zero walked threw the door with a man. Subzerian was very rough with him I noticed. Zero looked at me but looked back at the man. "Isn't against the rules?" The frightened said. " Do as I say or die!" Subzerian said. The man looked towards Subzeriana and said some words. She started moving. Then she shifted and her eyes opened. The tube froze and then started cracking, then finally broke. She stepped out and looked around the room. Her eyes landed on me and she had an emotionless facial expression. She looked at her brothers and smiled. They smiled back at her. "Has it really been a year?" She asked after looking at the man. " No." Zero said. "What have you two done! You know this can effect me!" She screamed at both of them. " Calm down,you were cleared to be awakened." I now know what they were planning. They had planned to awaken Subzeriana, but weaken me, then have her kill me. I couldn't let them do that. I tried to remember what father taught me. I had to heal myself enough to get out of here. I had to think of fire. The feeling that I felt when I was awakening happened. The burning came quickly but died down. I tried to stand and succeeded. I held my stomach from the pain. " Hey!" I screamed with a smirk. I opened a portal and smiled. They tried to run after me but I was already threw the portal. I fell through and seen I was in front of the castle. I seen another portal start to open. I limped to the door and banged as hard as my weak body could. The door swung open and an angry Quan stood there I fell into his arms and became unconscious.

Quan P.O.V

I had finally got Hazan to stop crying and to sleep. Then banging started. I instantly got mad. But Hazan stayed asleep

I got up and closed the door softly. I got Scorpiaro, Scorpiano, and Shang and headed downstairs. When we hit the final step we shifted. I swung the door open and Scorpiana fell into my arms. She looked horrible. She had cuts and bruises everywhere. She looked like she tried to heal herself but didn't finish. I saw a portal open and Subzeriana stepped threw with her brothers. I instantly got mad. Everything started flying into my head. I gave Scorpiana to Shang and me and Scorpiaro and Scorpiano charged them.

*10 minutes later*

We had them unconscious. Subzeriana wasn't supposed to be alive. I told Scorpiaro to kill her and he sliced her throat. I put them all back to wherever they came from. I walked into the castle. And seen Shang had a cloth over her head. She was on the futon. I went to the room Shinnok was in with my parents. I swung the door open. Tanya hadn't stopped crying since she found out Scorpiana was taken. Everyone looked at me with pleading eyes. " She looks bad." I said stepping to the side. Tanya was the first to get out the door. I seen Scorpiaro looking at her cuts and watch as he got madder and madder. Scorpion took him away from her. I seen her nose and it looked like it was smashed. It looked like if we cut it opened, 1,000 pieces would fall out. I just looked as my father healed her, but her nose stayed the same. My father shook her and she awoke and jumped up scared and breathing hard. " Scorpiano and Scorpiaro hold her." She knew what we had to do and her eyes started to water. Her brothers grabbed her arms and made sure she couldn't move. My father went to her nose and she screamed for 10 minutes as my father was moving and fixing/ healing her nose. You could see her legs as she kicked. Scorpiano and Scorpiaro screamed at each other to grab a leg

" Get that one! Stop watching her kick!" Scorpiaro said getting frustrated. " Shut-up and grab that one then!" Scorpiano yelled back. " Stop both of you!" Scorpion said. My father stood up and nodded. I seen her sit up and hold her face. Scorpion walked over and stood her up and held her. Tanya grabbed her when he let go. She sshhhed her and brushed her hair. " Quan, take her to you room so she can sleep. I grabbed her hand and walked her to my room. I left out to get Hazan. He had been sitting up the whole time. When he seen me he stood up and put his arms up. I picked him up and brought him to Scorpiana. He tried to jump down from my arms. He crawled into her arms and snuggled in. She reached her arm up for me. " Hold me, please." She said to me. I. nodded and held her and Hazan. My little family.