Chapter 2

She had escaped, but, it had happened while I was asleep or dead for a year. " When did she arrive?" I asked. "Last month. When she heard about what happened, she went into a frenzy."Scorpiano said. "But why is everyone so upset? I'm alive now. Aren't I ?" I asked the question that I had never thought I would have to ask. I had so many questions, but they would be answered soon enough. "I, am, sorry...... I, I wish he hadn't found out I had disappeared." My mother said. "I, have one question for you. Why, why did you leave us. Quan and Shang' s mother's have a good reason. They are returning soon. But you were gone since I was a baby. Was it me that made you leave? Was I a disappointment? What was it? All my life, I grew up wondering, was it me?" My wiped the tears that fell and met at my chin. " I didn't leave you guys by choice, I was forced and, because your father and I were having differences. I was broken. Then I was captured by Unaga. He said, after I had you, I was to leave. No questions asked, No speaking. I had to leave. I couldn't meet you, I couldn't watch you grow up. Nothing! It was all ripped away from me! I never meant for this to happen." I processed everything. Not letting a word slip my mind. I wanted to forgive her, but I also didn't. I dropped it. " Fine. I forgive you. When do I start training again?" " Training had been put on hold. You are the first one in the Brotherhood of Shadows, that was murdered. So, now no one is ahead of you. You are at the same pass as everyone else." Shang Tsung said. " Since Scorpiana is alive, I will go to the training site, and resume all classes." The parents left and we all stood there. Scorpiaro came over to me and looked at my eyes. He seen it was really me and hugged me. " I'm sorry I doubted you." He said. " I would've doubted you too, it proves that you love me and don't want someone to replace me and make me feel like I was forgotten." I said pulling away from the hug. Quan looked nervous and unsure. "Scorpiana, did you hear what,we were saying, before?" I thought about lying and saying no to risk not having it awkward every time we were in the same room. " Yea, I did." Shoot! That wasn't supposed to change come out! He grew pale, but walked over to me. " Do, you, umm, want to be my, my , girl, f , f, friend?" I found it cute that big bad Quan, was nervous. "Yes." I said into a whisper that only us in the room could here. Quan smiled and his deep dimples came out, making me smile. He leaned forward slowly. " OK before you kiss," Scorpiano said. " I know introduce the new power couple,QUAN AND SCORPIANA!!!!!!!!" He screamed like an idiot. " But, here's the rough part, Scorpiaro would you like to help me?" Scorpiaro walked over with a smirk. I face planes myself. They grabbed him and questioned his loyalty to me. He agreed to every question. I,.Scorpiana, am dating Quan. Son of Quan Chi. And Quan is hott may I say. I smell jealousy from the other girls!