Chapter 10

Today was the day we went back to training. We had 1 more year until we advance up to the last stage for 2 years. Hazan would be 4 by the time I graduated. We found he was one. I now know everything about my baby boy. From last month, I've grown to love Hazan more and more, and I see everyone has to. I got up and shifted since now the new rule is we have to wear our uniform. It hides our identity. I was fixing my bun and making sure my mask wouldn't detach unless I wanted it to. So when Quan decides he wants to kiss me, it'll realize it's him and I keep the bottom of my face. I looked over and Hazan was still asleep with his pacifier slowly falling out. I made sure I shifted right by looking at my eyes. They were white with a light light light blue center. I heard a knock and 3 seconds later Quan walked threw with the red marking on his face. He smiled when he seen me. " You ready?" He asked me grabbing my waist. " Yea." I said. I sat on the edge of the bed near Hazan 's crib. I rubbed his cheek he stirred then sat up. He looked up at me with sleepy eyes and lifted his tiny little arms. I grabbed him and he got comfortable on my chest and fell back asleep. I would only be able to see him once a week to keep him safe. If it was safe I would bring him. My brothers and Shang came in. I rested my head on top of Hazan 's head. He squirmed but got comfortable. I didn't want to leave him, and everyone knew that. I knew he would be more than safe with my parents and the army. I held him for a couple more seconds then everyone came in. " Its time for you guys to head out." Quan Chi said. I heard Hazan mumble then laugh. I lifted my head and seen he was waking up. I kissed his nose and he grabbed my face. I laughed and he smiled. I grabbed his hands and he let go. " I'm going to training Hazan, Your gonna visit me some days, ok?" He looked at me and laid down. I could tell he knew what I was saying. Nitara went over and took him. He laid on her chest. His pacifier was attached to his shirt, Nitara put it in his mouth and he still laid down. I kissed his cheek. " Mama?" I tried not to cry. Quan seen and grabbed me. Hazan looked at us walk threw the portal. I waved bye, and he put his arm up and made it look like he was grabbing something when he waved. The portal closed and he was gone. Quan hugged me by my waist and I cried onto his shoulder. "He's going to be fine, come on, don't let our enemies see you down." I knew he would be fine, but I didn't want to be away from him. I wiped my face and calmed down. My brothers and Shang made sure I was ok, and we walked inside. Everyone was talking and when they seen us walk in they all stared. We walk to our table and sat down. Everyone continued talking. Zero and Subzerian walked in next. They looked at us and Subzerian smirked. Behind them were, Brak, Meleana,and Subzeriana. I stood up and so did Quan ,Shang and my brothers. " I thought you killed them?" Shang asked me. I started fuming. Quan seen me and I could tell he was angry to. We all were. "We can't confront them here, not now." Scorpiano said. Scorpiaro hit the table breaking it. I looked at him, and he looked at me. " Don't do it you two." Scorpiano said even though he wanted to do it too. " Scorpiano, shut up and join us or just shut up. " He sighed and stood up with us. Scorpiaro got on a knee, I stood in the middle, and Scorpiano stood above me. We aimed our hands at them and fired three fire balls. Subzeriana noticed first and they all dived to the floor. We laughed and watched them glare at us. " Consider that a warning! We will kill you again, all of you." I looked at Zero and his glare softened and he looked down. We all walked away and headed to our classes. They had a class in this part of the building, mine was about 7 classrooms down." I'll meet you guys there." Quan told them. Shang and my brothers nodded and walked to class. He grabbed my mask and looked into my eyes as they went back to hazel. " Lips as soft as winters snow." He said. " With eyes filled with secrets, she'll never tell." I responded back. He smiled and kissed me. The second bell rang signaling I had 5 minutes left to get to class. He looked up and sighed. He kissed me again." I'll see you later?" " Yea. Don't lose your temper." I told him." I'll try." He kissed me once more and let go of me. I turned and walked." Scorpiana!" I turned and looked at him." I love you." He said smiling making his dimples show. " I love you too." I said smiling and turning when he did. I turned the corner and felt someone near me. The flash happened again and I looked up and seen Mekla walking towards me. " You, another person I must kill!" She stopped looked at me then got into her fighting stance.

*10 minutes later.*

I was just about to put my sai threw her heart when I felt the flash leave me. I felt my head and seen I fought my sensei. I crawled away from him. I stood up and seen I was cut up and I was bleeding. I fainted. Why does this always happen to me!