Chapter 8

I was feeding Hazan, when Quan and the boys walked in. My brothers looked at Hazan' s messy face and smiled. Hazan started screaming as he babled and pointed at Scorpiaro. Scorpiaro turned around then looked back at Hazan. " You talking to me little boy?" Scorpiaro said. " Oooot!" Hazan screamed and pointed to the door. " Are you kicking me out?" " Ohhhhhh Baba be." Hazan said then stuck his hand in the jar and stuffed his face. " Hazan, what are, you doing?" I said looking at his face. He smiled and his dimples came out. "You are one messy baby." Shang said. Hazan started bouncing, shaking his head , and kicking. " Hazan stop." I said trying not to laugh. I got up and grabbed a cloth and cleaned up his face. " Ahhh!" Hazan screamed. " Ahhh what?" Scorpiaro said to him. " Ah java. Eh bbay." I picked him up and pit him on the floor. He stood up and grabbed Quan's pant leg. I grabbed his pacifier and put it in his mouth. As soon as he seen it he opened his mouth. He fell down on his butt and crawled to the steps. I picked him up and walked him into my room. Zero was sitting on my bed. Subzerian was standing behind the door. I was defenseless. Subzerian slammed the door and push me against it. " Now what was that you were saying?" Subzerian said freezing a sword. Zero stood up. " I'll handle her." He said. " How did you get in here??" " Nice question Ana." Zero said grabbing my face. " I know you used to love when I called you Ana. But we're not gonna talk here. Come on." He grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs to the boys. I still had Hazan in my arms and he didn't know what was going on he just looked up at me with a confused face. " Let, her, go." Scorpiano said. When you find out who actually has problems with each other you'll understand why we always go for that person. Me and Subzeriana didn't always hate each other. Hence, why me and Zero were together. We started hating each other after we had found Sub-Zero had actually killed my father's clan and tried to frame Quan Chi. ( A/N: I know Quan Chi killed Scorpion' s clan.) Scorpiano hates Zero. Scorpiaro hates Subzerian. Notice how the rough brother hates the other rough brother. ( Subzerian, Scorpiaro.) " No." Subzerian said with a smirk. " Put the baby down." He threw my arm and I put Hazan down. I kissed his cheek. But Zero pulled my hair forcing me to lift my head up. Hazan then started pouting and almost crying. I could see Scorpiaro about to throw a fire ball at him. "Find her if you can." Subzerian said as we flew through a portal. I saw myself in a frozen place. Zero still had a grip on my arm and hair. He threw me down and locked me onto a table. I wiggled my wrist trying to get free. I could feel my wrist starting to sting. He left my legs untied. The chains started to lift then dropped me so I was on my knees. Zero pulled my hair tie out and my hair fell everywhere. I put my head down and he lifted it back up. " I never wanted it to be like this, but the old Zero, is gone. All of my feelings for you disappeared when you killed my sister." He slapped me with something and I screamed because of how cold it was and the pain. I looked up and he was standing over me. I coughed up blood when Subzerian kicked me in my stomach. "Remember how we dealt with people who disrespected the family? Think worse about what we're going to do to you!"

* Play the song ---------> *

Subzerian grabbed my hair and pulled me so o could see a tube. In the tube was Subzeriana. She had all the marks from when I killed her. He threw my head to the floor and I think broke my nose. " Oh, and if you think Shang Tsung or Quan Chi can help you by tracking you, they can't." Subzerian said laughing. Zero just looked at me. I took a deep breath and waited for the pain. Subzerian froze a brass knuckle onto his hand. He picked me up by my shirt. " This is for my sister."

He punched me about 100 times or more before he got tired. I laid on the ground looking at the ceiling. Zero came over to me with a little knife. " I loved you, I still did. I regret the day Unaga killed you. You changed, into a different person. And I'm gonna bring her back. For me." He slapped me with the knife and cut my cheek. I held my cheek and tried not to show my weakness. He flipped me back over. I tried looking everywhere but his face. Tears were now pouring. This was a nightmare. He threw me back down and walked away shaking his head. Subzerian kicked me in my stomach another 100 times. I laid on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding me. " You, You, You , th , th, think, seeking revenge, over, that, Bitch, w, will, b, b, b, bring her back." That earned me another 100 kicks. Subzerian pulled my hair lifting my head. " Speak about her again, and I hope you enjoy 4 months under ground." He said throwing my head down causing me to scream again. He kicked me in the face and I was choking on my blood and fading in and out of consciousness. Maybe this nightmare would end. I finally controlled my coughing and managed to roll on my stomach. I did something that my father would have been at me for. I cried. I couldn't get myself put of this mess. I was scared. But from this day forward, I'm going to promise myself something, I will, get, revenge.