Chapter 1

I hear crying from one person. I don't know who. But as I hear the person my hearing starts to enhance and I hear slight sobs. " This is all my fault." I hear the person say. I start to fell pressure all over me. Then my temperature starts to rise and it starts to get hotter and hotter. I feel sweat trickling down the side of my head and all over my body. What's happening to me!?!?!? I feel like I'm changing into something. Or someone. But all I know is the day I awaken all hell, will break lose! The warm sensation turns into a tingle. Then it begins to burn a whole lot. It felt like I was on fire! I wanted to scream. I couldn't take the pain. After 10 minutes, the pain subsidies. And I felt like I did before, cold and alone. The burning feeling began again, but this time I was able to deal with it. I soon felt like how I felt when I used to wake up in the morning. I still heard the person sobbing. I felt something touching me. I can feel! Now I had to test something else out. I slowly tried opening my eyes. I looked around and seen I was in a room with little light. It looked like I was in water. Without me noticing, the person had let go of my hand, and I was being lowered. I sat up and looked around. I seen a girl with long long black hair and long pretty eye lashes. She looked asleep. But dead at the same time. I then realized, it was, me. I has changed. My skin completion. My boobs grew! Wow this year changed my figure. I then dropped and I lost my vision. I felt the burning and I grew angry. I don't know why. But the things that happened the day of my death flew into my head. I shot up out of the water. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was alone. I looked down and seen I had new clothes on. My top was gold and I had a little thing that was held by a circle. And I had boots. I felt my face. Their was a mask like father's.

(A/N: Her Uniform looks like Tanya's. But with holsters for her swords on her back and on her legs.)

I got out of the container and walked around. I heard talking. " I have to confess something Shang. You have to promise you won't tell Scorpiano or Scorpiaro." Quan said. " Tell us what." Scorpiano said. " Well since your here, I might as well tell you all." Quan responded. " I think, I have feelings for Scorpiana." I was shocked. I mean he's cute. Well hot. But I never knew he liked me. I was going to walk out but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I held my stomach. But being clumsy, I knocked over a glass jar. They all heard it and got into their fighting positions. " Who dares enter my home without my father's consent?" I heard Scorpiaro say. I threw my hand onto the walls frame. They got down lower into their positions. I managed to pull myself into their view. " Who are you?" Quan yelled. " Scorpion! Father! Quan Chi." Shang yelled. " Who do you think numb nuts!" "Scorpiana?" Shang said. "No! It's not! It could be some other sorcerer! If your Scorpiana, prove it!" Fine, looks like I have to kick my brothers and my friends asses to prove its me. I got into my fighting position avoiding the pain in my stomach. I think they didn't realize it was me because of this new suit. Quan attacked me first. He went for a punch. I grabbed his fist and kneed him in the stomach. He hobbled over and I swivel kicked him. Shang sent a kick to my head and I dodged it by going back on my back and jumped back up. I punched him in his stomach, then jumped and kicked him in the face when he tried to hit me again while he was holding his stomach. Scorpiano and Scorpiaro attacked me all at once. Scorpiano tried to kick my stomach but I grabbed his leg and thew him into Scorpiaro. I could beat everyone except Scorpiaro when he's mad. He fights wild and hard. Scorpiaro grabbed Scorpiano's leg and pushed him to the other way. I threw a punch and he dodged it punched my stomach and threw me back into the table. I fell threw and looked at my stomach. I'm gonna kill myself fighting with him. I jumped back up and kicked high at his head which he ducked. He jumped up and blocked my punched and threw me into the wall. I looked and he was going to kick me, but I dropped into a split. And kicked his leg so he fell. I crawled over and was about to punch him, but blood was seeping threw my suit. I rolled over and grabbed my stomach. A flash happened and I was holding my stomach. I felt and seen I didn't have my suit on anymore. Quan looked at me. " Shang, check the tube Scorpion put Scorpiana in." He ran and checked. " Quan! Look!" He was standing in the door frame and seen watery footsteps leading from the container to me. " It really is her!" Scorpiano said. " I won't believe it until she proves it and father says it's her." Scorpiaro said with a scowl. Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, and my father came in. A woman trailed behind them. " What happened in here!" My father yelled. "Her!" The boys yelled pointing at me. My father looked at me and his eyes widened. "Quan Chi, make sure it's her." Quan Chi came and looked into my eyes. "It's her." Scorpiaro' s face softened. " Scorpiana?" Quan said. I couldn't think of anything to say. I looked over at the woman. She looked like she had been crying. But when she seen me, she looked like she had had hoped I would've woken up. Quan Chi seen my stomach and touched it. I jumped at the pain. " Keep still so I can heal it." He touched my cut and it pulled the blood into me and healed. I got up and thanked him. I ran to my father. He hugged me back. I looked at the woman. " Father, who is she?" I asked him. " She is Tanya, your mother ."