Chapter 4

I entered the chamber that led to the arena. I changed. I was ready for anything. We could see them from where we were. Meleana noticed Shang and gave a weird look. She tapped Brak' s shoulder and he looked over and brushed it off. The gates opened we walked threw and met face to face. "Now! You will fight when we say begin. Pick one person and they start the match. Defeat your opponent. Kill them if you must. Scorpiana, Brak, and Meleana, Brak and Meleana you die today, another two years until your rebirth. Scorpiana, 4 months. Now pick!" We decided I'd start. I walked to the front and Subzeriana was there too. " Tuh easy. Scorpiana, I wonder how your father must of felt when my father plunged his sword deep into his first wife's heart. You'd be a big sister if he didn't. To bad."All the anger grew inside of me. I hear sensei say begin. I kicked her down and punched her repeatedly. She couldn't get one punch in. I swivel kicked her in the face. She fell with blood trailing down her face. She turned around and tried to crawl to her side I pulled her over more and took out my sword. I seen Scorpiano, Scorpiaro, Quan and Shang smirk. " it must really suck. You'd be a niece. Your father is a fake. He's not the original Sub-Zero. My father killed him. But I guess he could take the name. Now today, I'm going to kill you and Meleana. Then someday your brothers will be next. Then for a big prize, I'm going to hang your father's head onto my wall." I lifted my sword over my head and stuck it into her neck. I seen Subzerian and Zero jump up and scream. They couldn't come down here if they tried. I looked and seen my father, my mother, Quan Chi, and Shang Tsung smile in approval. Meleana, Brak, and Night Angel charge at me. Quan, Scorpiano, Scorpiaro, and Shang came beside me. I went for Meleana. She was next on my list. Well she was first but..... Ugh you know! She tried kicking me I grabbed her leg and thew her on the ground. I got my sai and put it to her neck. "Your a follower you know that. Every thing Subzeriana did, you followed. And now you can follower her to hell!" I stabbed her in the neck with both sai' s and she coughed up blood. " No!" I heard Brak scream. I looked over and Shang was about to kill him but her moved and charged for me. I got up and tried to move but he got to me quick he picked me up. "I have to live another 2 years without her. Quan's gonna have to live 4 months without you." I seen Quan get up and try to run to me. But Brak had his blade out and stabbed me. He dropped me on the ground. I tried to stop the bleeding. Without me controlling it, I was back to my usual self. I looked up and seen Quan's eyes turn green and Brak catch fire. The only person who they let live was Night Angel. She was unconscious but still breathing. Quan walked over to me and picked me up. "You Okay?" " Yes." He held me and Shang, Scorpiano, and Scorpiaro came over and asked the same thing. " The winners!" Everyone cheered and screamed. I passed out and my head fell.

Quan's P.O.V

Her head fell and I instantly got nervous. The monks came over with a healer and took her. I looked over at Subzeriana. Her father's face was buried into her neck and her eyes were closed. Subzerian was holding her hand. Zero was giving us the death glare. Baracka was gripping Brak' s dust looking at me. He stood up and walked to me. "You, your girlfriend, and your fellow allies will pay!" "Maybe if you stayed on with Lord Shinnok, this, would have never happened. If you didn't obey Meleana, things would be different. As for threatening my son, your nothing. Quan get Scorpiana and return to the Netherealm. We have something for you and Shang." My father said. I walked past Night Wolf who was holding Night Angel who had blood pouring from her nose. He had his clan with him. He looked at me and nodded. I guess for not killing his daughter. I nodded back and headed to the healer' s part of the building. I walked into the room and seen them sealing up Scorpiana. Her face was in pain, but after they healed her, her face slowly went to a calm state. " Is she OK to be taken." They seen me and bowed and stayed down. " Yes. You can awake her, and she may leave." I nodded and walked over to her. Her eyes fluttered and she smiles when she seen me. I smiled back. I grabbed her hand and kissed her and we left. " What happened to Brak?" I got mad. He's the reason she's here. If I got to her in time she's be fine. Now you probably think, I'm that to caring boyfriend who's over protective. I really don't care. After what happened to her, and how she died especially, I blame myself. I should have been with her. She pulled my hand and stopped me. She had a worried expression on her face. She grabbed my face and kissed me. "I'm fine. I'm not dead right. Don't worry about me. Your going to make yourself crazy." I grabbed both of her hands and kissed her." I just don't want anything to happen to you. And you know I really care about you of I'm showing emotions." She smiled. " We should get back." She nodded and opened the portal. We stepped threw and Shang was hugging a woman I seen it was Scarlet. I walked threw a little more and I seen large wings. Then I smiled realizing it was my mother.