Chapter 5

I watched as Quan walked to Nitara after not seeing her since he was 5. His parents meant everything to him. So when she left, he went into a constant angry state. I was able to calm him down once in a while. He would lash out on any and everything. I would cry and cry when he would up and leave and not return for a week, a month, or even longer. When he would return, he and Quan Chi would get into a huge altercation, causing me to cry even more and Shang to comfort me until I fell asleep. Quan would always come and see i was upset and sometimes would take Shang's spot. But now that we're together,everything was looking so good! I seen Nitara smile and walk to me and hug me. My mother seen her and smiled. They all had something in common. They were trapped. Scarlet might have been created by Shao Khan,but Shang Tsung loved her at times. So when Shinnok took over, she was freed by him. Nitara was forced, just like my mother, to work with Unaga or die. My father and my mother had secretly liked each other when Unaga had threatened to take over Outworld when everyone was faking their loyalty to Shao Khan. Shinnok had come and told Shao Khan his time was up and he would be taking the realm and Earth Realm along with the others. Shao Khan laughed in his face and Lord Shinnok didn't like that. He threw Shao Khan in a portal and Raiden had come and ruined the plan and caused Shao Khan to change and created "Dark Khan." Dark Khan battled Blaze and won. Giving him power. I heard a whizzing noise. I picked up a board off the table and flipped into a split. A sai came flying threw it with purple. I knew who's sai it was. Mileena. Baracka far behind with Tarkatans. And someone I'd never thought I'd see. Mekla was back from advanced training camp. Baracka thought it would be a good idea since she couldn't speak properly and just killed people. " You! You killed my brother and sister! You know the last thing i said to them??? I hate you! Now 2 years, 2 years I have to-" Mekla said, but I cut her off before she could finish. " Shut-up! Gosh! I'm so not happy your back. And I had the pleasure, of killing Meleana." She got mad and screamed opening her mouth and it peeling back looking like Mileena's face. I shifted and charged at her as she charged at me. Before her punch could hit me, I disappeared and reappeared on the side and punched her. I punched her until I was going to kick her, she grabbed my leg and tried to cut my leg. I used my other leg and kicked her. When we were on the floor, we were facing each other. I rolled over and disappeared. I reappear on the ceiling. I looked and she got up and kept turning looking for me. I jumped down on her back. I took her sai and threw it. I took my chain and wrapped it around her hands. " Fatality." I said and sliced her neck. Mileena and Baracka seen while everyone was attacking them. They looked at each other and charged for me. Quan got up from the blow that they did and seen them."NO!" They came at me and fast. Something came over me and i felt angry. Subzeriana and Meleana were in front of me. " I thought i killed you two! I'm going to have to finish what I started." I charged both of them and attacked. I made them unconscious. But I couldn't finish fighting. A wave of something came over me. I seen Mekla up and looking at me asking me if I'm okay." I thought I just killed you! I'll finish you too!" I got into my fighting position. I ran at her and tackled her. "No Scorpiana, it's me Quan!" She tried saying." You could at least beg instead of lying!" I said I was pulled off of her. It felt like I was being hypnotized. I seen Quan Chi and Shang Tsung trying to calm me down with a spell. Mekla turned into Quan. I couldn't speak. I felt weak. I was swaying from side to side and couldn't support my head. I was into my regular clothes. Before anything, I fainted.

Quan P.O.V

Scorpiana had fainted and I caught her. "What's wrong with her?" Her eyes opened and were Light light blue. "The thunder God will return with Lui Kang, Kitana, and more of Earth Realms warriors. But Dark Khan will come first for our souls. Protect your children. The time is not set. Their souls have escaped from your possession Quan Chi. Try to keep everything, in your way of order." Scorpiana said. Her eyes closed and her head fell. The parents had a worried expression. I then realized Baracka, Mileena, and the Tarkatans had left. I looked at Scorpiana hoping she was Ok. I hoped we were all going to be ok.