Chapter 13

/////////////Alec's POV ////////////

"So, is Ms, Rich still a bitch?" Tyler asks, shoving odd looking jello into his mouth. "Even worse." I state dryly. "Really? how so?" I smile at the thought, "She got fired." Tyler drops his spork, "No!?" The face he gives tell me to continue, "Yep. You know Chase Turner? well he was being an ass, like always, and she finally flipped. Lucky for her he's eighteen."
"Holy cow. You know... Chase used to be a good kid. ‘Till his mom died; his dads just a prick." I shrug, a ping of guilt eating away. I push it away. I lean and pick up his spork. "Yeah. I never held anything against him." He blows on his spork, "Really, why not? I would have." I lean back in my chair, "Well... I guess because I couldn't care less what he did to me. I mean, if what he did to me, was being done to him, I kinda feel I helped him in a way, letting his anger out on me." His eyes look me up and down, "You're a good person, but that didn’t make any damned sense. I know why Jae has loved you for so long though." I sit up a little,  "Yeah. I wanted to ask you. You mention something, and then he said he liked me for a year?" He looks at his plate, picking up his orange juice. "I don't know... he was really sad all the time. said he liked someone that he shouldn't. I thought maybe it was my girl, or maybe a teacher, you know who i’m talking about” He says smiling. He looks down at himself, “I just never thought a guy. I should have known, I'm his brother you know?" I would pretend, but I’m way to tired, "No. never had a brother. or a sister." He shrugs, ignoring my answer, "Anyway, he said he saw the person after school, not having the courage to talk to them. Then one day, they were gone." That was probably when I went to therapy. Mom had just started leaving, and I had just started to realize what I was to her. So I got help, never knowing, that I didn't need it. "Yeah, well um. I-" The door hits the wall and the curtain shoots into the air,  "Alec!" Both me a Tyler look up from his bed. where I'm sitting on the edge, painting his nails, on account of Truth or Dare. "I found you. I found-" I lean back an Tyler sits up, "What are you doing here?" Tyler asks. I look at him, I nod in a thank you. I leave the room.  "Alec?" A look of sadness in his eyes. "Let him go. I need to speak with you anyway." Tyler says. I never would have left if Tyler hadn't said, if he showed up, to leave so he could talk to him.