Chapter 42

//////////JACE'S POV//////////

I slide the key into the room's door knob, and enter,
I'm so excited, I haven't been able to Paint since I got here, all I've gotten to do is sketch.
Finally- "Um, What are you.... Doing here?" He turns around, in his hand is my sketch pad.
My eyes widen, "Oh shit." I whisper to myself.
"Yeah oh shit." He says, and throws the book back on the desk.
I gulp, "Um... I can explain." 
He sits down on my bed, waves his hand like he's giving me the floor, "Please." He insists.
I swallow, and sit down next to him. "Look. I- I have these dreams." I look up at the ceiling, trying not to think to clearly of what the last one was. "All I see, is blue. Everywhere. I have them, like all the time." I swallow and think for a couple seconds. "I just-... I can't forget about what we had..." I look over and see the same face, trying to think of a response.
He clears his throat, "Look, He's giving up. He told me tonight. To stop, to make everyone stop. He's finally realized, that he's the one who should be angry. Not you." Tyler looks over at me, sad.
I clear my throat, looking past the tears, "So, he doesn't... Love me anymore?" Tyler shakes his head no, "He'll always 'Love' you... I just don't know, if he can ever trust you again. I mean you left, when someone you didn't even know, died. I hate to imagine what you would do, if someone you loved died." I look up from the floor, and see his face; the sincerity, "You're right. You are absolutely right... But, I can't. I can't talk to him. it's been, years... I mean. I still dream of him, every night." Tyler looks confused for a moment.
"Did you ever think that you were gonna forgive him?"
"No, I didn't think I'd ever see him again."
Tyler nods, "Then, why draw him?" 
I look into his eyes, "Because I thought I was never gonna see him again. It doesn't mean I didn't want to see him." I say, hoping he understands.
Tyler nods, "Okay, but... What now?" Tyler looks up at me, I shake my head, "I have, No idea."

~~~

"Oh, so now you want my help?" Casey asks, while looking over wedding dresses. 
Which is weird, because she already has one, but she says that she could still change her mind before the big day. with all the cameras, and reporters', she's gonna have to look beautiful, which shouldn't be to hard. She is beautiful. And beings how her and Ex are the most famous people in America, they would fly the dress out in the middle of the night, during a snow storm.

Yeah, wrap your head around that.
"I don't want your help." She looks at me from over the book, I lean in, "I need your help."
She puts the book down and looks at me, and I can tell she's fighting off a smile, "OKAY! What are we gonna do?!" She says excitedly.