Welcome to Dauntless

My body is falling through the wind like a plastic bag. I am falling like a bird. I hit a net, and it springs up, flinging my body up a tiny bit, before someone steadies it and pulls it towards them, causing me to fall towards them but his steady hands catch me.

He pulls me off the net and gently sets me down on the floor. I look into his dark eyes. "What's your name? I'm Robert" He asks me.
"Crystal." I say nervously
"Last name?" He asks impatiently
"Eaton." I say. His eyes widen.
"Are you Four's daughter?" He asks with a smile
"Yep that's me" I reply

"Guys! Here she is! First jumper, Crystal Eaton." He says and a woman comes over to us, and grins. "We need to talk to you." She says. "When the others are down, I want to have a word." She says and walks off. Her blonde hair swinging as she walks.

I sit in a seat nervously as the other initiates come down. I then see Rosie walk over to me with flushed cheeks. "That, was amazing!" She gasps! She sits next to me and pulls the elastic out of her hair and let's her long blonde hair swing down past her shoulders to her hips.
She turns to face me, and notices something is wrong. "Hey what's up?" She asks me, concerned.
"That woman" I say whilst pointing to her. "wants to see me. I don't know why." I continue.
But I think I know. What if she knows I'm divergent? Oh god.

Once the other initiates are down, we finally see Kaden and he jogs over to us. "Where you the last one?" Rosie laughs and Kadens face turns red. "I was scared, okay! You were so brave Crystal." He says and laughs. I smile.
"Crystal Eaton." The woman says, her blue eyes fixed onto me. I look at Rosie and Kaden and they shoot me a confused look. I shrug and walk towards her as everyone is silent and watches me.

I walk to her and see she has a gun in her pocket. I gulp and look up. She is wearing a black dress and has many piercings in her ear. "I'm Sam. There was a problem with your aptitude test results. Did you know?" She glares at me
"No.. I didn't." I say, conscious everyone is watching me. I turn my head slightly and see Kaden looking scared for me, they can see me but hopefully cannot hear our conversation.
She whips the gun out of her pocket and presses the bullet into the chamber. "Don't lie." She says
"I'm not! Gosh!" I say flustered.
She presses the Gun to my forehead. Everyone gasps and Kaden runs over to us. "That's enough!" He says and stands between us. Robert runs over aswell. "Sam stop! You know sometimes the test results get messed up! This is Four's daughter! Imagine what would happen if you killed her, or even injured her!" He says desperately.
Sam pulls the gun down from my head and looks at me feircly. "I'll be watching you." She says and saunters off.

My heart is pounding as I walk over to the other initiates, holding Kadens hand. "Thanks" I say to Robert and he just nods. Rosie engulfs me into a big hug and I get a few pats on the back from people who I don't even know. I just smile at them, trying to be brave. They know there's something wrong with my test results.. They're going to be watching me. I have to be careful.