Winner

Results day. We all did well. Me, Rosie and Kaden all won our fights. Let's hope it's enough.

We walk hand in hand down to the pit and see the swarm of people wearing black waiting for the results. "I'm so nervous." Rosie says
"You don't need to be. We all did good." I say and smile even though deep down, I'm so scared.
"Don't worry." Kaden says as the results flash onto the screen. I close my eyes, take a deep breathe and open them again.

My jaw drops when I see the results. I'm first.
1. Crystal Eaton
2. Ollie Mirt
3. Kaden Rodgers
4. Rosie Mae
5. Issie Fox
6. Sally Mox
7. Opal Dider
8. Tiffany Hughes
9. Lissa Smith
10. Hanna Rose
11. Siena Jap
12. Rose Carter
13. Poppy Kiko
14. Lukas Dagger
15. Elisabeth Seed

OMG!!! we are staying in Dauntless!!!! Meaning we get our flats today. Oh my gosh. We all scream and run around hugging each other. In the corner of my eye I see Tilly and Tyler breaking down into tears. They're faction less now. Ha! But I can't help feeling a bit sorry for them... And Molly. She was nice and didn't deserve to go.

"Okay guys! We have assigned you to your flats as you have requested." Jona says.
"Room 100 - Crystal Eaton and Kaden Rodgers" he says and tosses me the keys. "Go move in." He says and smiles. We just run out without bothering to hear the others flats numbers. We run into the dormitory and grab our stuff and shove it into a bag.

The flats are a five minute walk from the dormitory, but still in the massive dauntless compound. We race up the stairs and find room 100. I open it and gasp. There is a huge, double king size bed with a deep purple quilt on it. An abstract painting hangs above it and the whole room is gigantic. I guess doing well in initiation has its benefits!

The desk is huge, with two spinny chairs. The connecting bathroom is luxurious and also purple. I love it so much! But my good feelings are suddenly interrupted, and I slouch on the bed. "What's wrong?" Kaden asks and I burst into tears.
"I...I... I'm the reason Will got kicked out. He didn't even try to fight me. I didn't give him the chance!! I feel so bad and... And ... I feel so sorry for him." I look up and cry. He hugs me and hushes me. "I love you. And it's not your fault. You did what you had to do!" He says.

*a few hours later*
I get into bed, and snuggle against Kaden. "I love you so much." I say. " i love you too." He replies and kisses me. We kiss for a while, things getting serious. I bet you can guess what happened next....