Training

The loud alarm sounds, ringing through our dormitory. It's been a week now, and today we are ready to train. Apparently a week is long enough To settle in and adjust. I think, out of everyone, Rosie has found it the hardest.

I swing my legs out of bed and see Rosie sat on her bed, staring at nothing. "Hey.. Psst! Rosie!" I quietly yell. She turns her head quickly and sighs, smiling. "Hey.. I couldn't sleep so I got up a hour ago and got ready." She says
It's 7am, that's early enough! I just roll my eyes and quickly tear my pjs off and shove my training clothes on, conscious people are watching me as girls and boys are in the same dormitory.

I walk over to the big, long mirror and stare. My long brown hair falls in waves down my back, to my hips. My green eyes look tired, and I have bags under them. Wearing black makes me feel stronger for some reason. I pull my hair up into a high ponytail and secure a band around it.

Me, Kaden and Rosie walk to breakfast at 7:30. Training starts at 8:30 so we need to eat breakfast quick, so we don't throw up whilst training. This week and next week starting today (Monday) we are physically training. Learning to fight. So after training finishes, we have initiation. Initiation for physical, is to fight another initiate.

We sit at a table, with a girl called Molly, a boy called Tyler and another girl called Tilly. To be honest, I find Tilly to be quite a snob. Literally. A snob.

"So... Kaden are you single?" Tilly flirts and half smiles. I feel a pang of jealousy. No idea why. Kaden just scowls. "I am. But I have my sites set higher." He says and rolls his eyes. Hahah. You go Kaden! Tilly doesn't speak to us after that.

I look down at my plate which consists of a pancake, and a muffin. I eat it, whilst chatting to Rosie, Kaden and Molly. We don't talk to Tilly or Tyler. After we have eaten, we walk back to the dorm at about 8, leaving Molly, Tilly and Tyler.

I flop onto my bed, Kaden and Rosie sit next to me. "That was hilarious. Tilly is disgusting!" Rosie says.
I laugh and so does Kaden.
We make small talk until 8:25, and we then decide to go to the training room. When we get there, we sit down and wait for the instructor. A tall, muscly man walks in.

"I'm Max and I'm your instructor. This is Jona and he is assistant trainer." He says and another guy walks in. They have got brown hair, long and greasy looking. Jona has blue eyes, and Max has brown. Max looks us up and down. "I see I have a lot of work to do. Today we are working on fighting. Obviously." He laughs.

He then turns to Jona and starts to demonstrate some punches. I am paired with Rosie, and we safely practice them today for the rest of training. After that, me Rosie and Kaden decide to go to the gym area and work out, after dinner.

I run on the treadmill for 20 minutes, then do some muscle building. My muscles are aching so I decide to call it a day and go back to the dormitory. It's about 8pm now. Just as I walk through the door, I hear shouts. "Crystal! Wait up!" I turn around and see Rosie and Kaden run towards me. "We have had enough too. Let's go." Kaden says and we walk back.

That night, as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out.