Chapter 13: peace in the past, Enter Yokoshima

As Zetto and the others had went back in, a flash of light struck behind them, and appeared from it, a Young Man clothed in a light Purple coat, with black hair. "Hello, are you the one bearing the name "Zetto Kuzuuya", By chance?" The Young Man asked. "Yes" Zetto replied. "Who are you?" "My name is Yokoshima, and I..." The man said before pulling out a gun from an inside pocket of his coat, "Am the man who WILL erase you from this universe's existence, along with Ms.Wing here!" Yokoshima continued as he aimed the gun at Zetto. "Look, Calm down, Sir, I don't know what you are after, but perhaps we can reach an understan-" Zetto's voice was both had been fallen on deaf ears and was cut off as Yokoshima fired at them, to which they retreated inside. Yokoshima then banged on the door and yelled "Mr. Kuzuuya, Ms.Wing, Shen and Misty Kitsune!, I have come from a place where evil haunts the innocent and there is no light, because I am the one who destroyed it, and I shall do the same to you all before soon, Zetto Kuzuuya, you shall fall and it is I, Yokoshima who will endure your universe and every other in suffering and torment and create my empire!" Yokoshima warned as he then disappeared in a flash of light, after reading off his own scroll. Zetto and the others were in disbelief after what had just occurred. "Does anyone know who that guy is? and How in the Name of Hikari does he know us?!" Zetto was practically freaking out at this point, and he later sat down on the couch to calm down, Monica went to the kitchen and returned with some tea. "I met him once, but as to how he knew the rest of you, I do not know." She said. "What?!" Zetto and Naraku said in shock. "Yes." Monica replied, "I have met him, but I believe Misty knows him, I met him shortly after I left the elders after refusing their proposal of eternal youth, a man wearing a silver necklace charm and a clothed in light purple knocked on my door and asked for my assistance in studying the "Land of Hikari" as the elders and Yokoshima had said, so I helped him and told him what information I knew, and then he thanked me and left." She continued. "Well" Misty said as she scampered up to the couch and sat down, "I knew him years ago" She sighs. "Every person who is chosen by the elders, one of our tribe is sent to be their protectors and watch over them and make sure they do good with their given scroll and knowledge of time, However, Yokoshima broke their rule and went against them, turning his own world into an evil wasteland of destruction and it's inhabitants into monsters for his empire, as I said, every person chosen by the elders has of my mine and Shen's Tribe look after them, but I do not know what has become of The member of our tribe that was to look after and protect Yokoshima, I hope he is ok." Misty finished.