Chapter 15: Enter Hakudoshen Kenji

Monica, Misty, Shen and the others arrived back at the Land of Hikari and went to talk to the elders about their plan, after discussing it, the elders agreed, and they told them where to find Hakudoshen Kenji, a man who writes about his encounters as he travels. Zetto then unraveled his scroll, read the words, and they all disappeared in a flash of light, heading to Hakudoshen's universe. They soon arrived at a place that looked similar to the Land of Hikari, but all they could see was a small sloped and at the top, a large tree, and what looked like a person sitting up against it, as they walked closer. "Excuse me, do you know where we can find someone with the name "Hakudoshen Kenji?" Zetto asked to the man. The man put away the small book he was writing in a satchel he had earlier hung over his shoulder, but laid beside him, and arose and spoke with a slight scottish accent. "I am Mr.Kenji" He said, "Do you need my assistance?" "Yes, My name is Zetto Kuzuuya, and we have traveled far, pray tell, do you know of the elders of Hikari?" Zetto replied. "Yes, I do, are you one of their travelers as well?" Hakudoushen asked. "Yes, so is my friend, Ms.Monica Wing, and the others are Shen Kitsune, and Misty Kitsune." Zetto replied. "We need your help, have you heard of a man named Yokoshima?" He asked. "Yes...Him, we have fought before, and he claims to have started wars in other worlds, and he is powerful, do you wish to help me defeat him?" Hakudoushin said back. Zetto then explained to Mr.Kenji the past events including how he met Monica and Misty and how Yokoshima showed up, and he paused, thinking for what seemed like a very long moment. "If what you say is true, then he must have an army with him, and if you are going to fight them, then I will accompany you." He said. He arose and called for his companion, Mary, who was taking a nap inside the satchel he had next to him and explained to her what had happened, and she gave what information she had on hand, and they went back to the elders to find out who to go to next.