Chapter 18: Yokoshima's army pt.1

"Is everyone ready? Zetto said. Everyone either replied "yes" or nodded in response, each traveler who had their own scroll took theirs out and waited for Zetto's orders, and then he spoke up. "Alright here's the plan: Ms.Wing, Myself, Shen, and Vanhart will go directly for Yokoshima. Aeon, you, Hakudoushen, and Misty will go to the north and south sides of the city and free any captives. Mary, Sherlock, Song and Naraku will go help any captives in the east and west sides of the city, after that go search for Leon, he may be a big help in dealing with Yokoshima." They all soon disappeared, and entered Yokoshima's world, one that looked similar to Zetto and Monica's only with a dark sky and burning buildings, and the rather strong smell of gunpowder all over the practically war-torn city. They all went to where they were told to go, and soon after encountering some of the Kira monsters and fighting them off, Yokoshima appeared. "Well, it seems you are doing well in surviving." He said, "Let's fix that." And within a few seconds the ground lifted beneath their feet and rose like a spiral going higher and higher, but then stopped. High above the, atop a large spire, built literally from the rosen ground of the city itself, is where Yokoshima wanted the honor of giving the ones who fought him a good battle, to show his respect for their demise. "This is where it your attempt ends, Zetto, and my world of war begins!" Yokoshima yelled. "Even after we have gone so far...even if we fail, we will all do what we can to limit your destruction!" Zetto announced. Monica, Shen and Vanhart nodded in agreement behind him and charged towards Yokoshima, but their effort was for not, he threw them back with a powerful gust of wind, which knocked zetto far down, and yokoshima proceed to literally kick him while he was down, Monica rushed over to stop him but yokoshima grabbed her by the neck and slammed her on the ground next to zetto causing great pain. "Ha!" Yokoshima scoffed, "Is this really ALL you could do?! After gathering so much, you amount to so little...How about I just give you a fighting chance?" He stepped his foot off of Zetto's chest and walked back, then materialized a scottish claymore and handed it to Zetto once he got back up. "This is your sword is it not?" He asked. Zetto nodded in response. "We shall duel for the fate of the many worlds, if you lose then I won't conquer yours and purge it into war and devastation, if I win, you and your friends all die, and the land of Hikari is next." Yokoshima explained. Zetto picked up the sword and they fought for what seemed like a few hours, until he managed to stab yokoshima, causing him to stumble over the edge and fall, Zetto quickly reacted to this and grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "You would save me?" He asked. "Yes" Zetto replied. Just then zetto was kicked back and knocked away further by another man, he looked up only to see that the man...Was him.