Character Bios

Zetto Kuzuuya - A young gentleman, who is also a blacksmith. with white hair normally slicked back, wearing a long brownish yellow coat until he visited Monica's universe, where he bought a light purple one, which he now wears, as well as glasses. A Time traveler who can also cross into other universes, and has matched wits with Sherlock Holmes, He is always a gentleman first and a friend second, in his own opinion. Oh and he also has eternal youth.

Naraku Hazashi - A strong, helpful man who usually is quiet but when he sees an opportunity to speak his mind, he will. He welcomes a fight, but will give advice when necessary, although he is a bit down by the fact that he has yet to find true love.

Shen Kitsune - A happy, very young, cheerful fox...That can talk, and use magic. Extremely helpful, especially when magic is involved to see a solution to a problem. He belongs to a tribe of other magic foxes like him, who were sent to protect and guard the "Chosen Travelers" chosen by the elders, in the Land of Hikari.

Monica Wing - A girl who was chosen to be a "Traveler" by the elders, but she refused, she later when to studying the Land of Hikari and the fox tribe, Her universe is more peaceful and calm than Zetto's, although Zetto visits frequently just to go to one of its coffee shops. Monica and her partner Misty study travel to other universe and how it could be used for things to advance their world through trading goods and the like. She and Zetto may even like each other more than they think...

Misty Kitsune - Monica's partner and a member of the same tribe as Shen, Both her and Shen may have had a "love at first sight" encounter as well as Zetto and Monica.

Vanhart Kuzuuya - A version of Zetto from another universe, only this one...Isn't human, his entire world is populated by dogs, he and Aeon work as mechanics and Vanhart was chosen by the elders as the traveler of his world.

Song Kitsune - Another female member of Shen and Misty's Tribe, she is Vanhart Kuzuuya's protector, and quite shy.

Leon Kitsune - Another member from the same tribe as the other species of "Pocket Fox", He is Yokoshima's protector, although unlike Yokoshima himself, Leon is not evil.

Hakudoshen Kenji - Another person chosen by the elders as a traveler, his world is a very beautiful one, his hometown of Lohandare resembling areas from Japan, there is even a blossom tree in the town square, and He seems to know Vanhart somehow...

Mary Kitsune - A mostly "laid back" and silent character, She is Hakudoshen's protector.

Unofficial members of the Guild

Shamus Conrad - A detective from Zetto's universe in the city of Unlondon, Varsha. Zetto has helped him on a few cases, and was even a client of Zetto's, requesting some knives and and a pair of steel handcuffs.

Other Characters & Evil Characters

Yokoshima - a man once named "Arthur Young" who then went against the elder's true belief and rule to bring peace by using a method of time travel and traveling across other universes, turned evil and brought chaos and destruction into his own world, after having it put into a time loop and waging an endless, neverending war, to which after 2,399 years he was set free, and now seeks to kill every "Traveler" Chosen by the elders and bring chaos to the multiverse.

Sherlock Holmes - A well known and famous person, dubbed as "The Great Detective" during his time, However He one day found that he was no longer in his time, but after matching wits with zetto and zetto cheating by using Shen's magic to see the past and solve the crime, He was then brought back to his own time by Shen and Zetto, perhaps they will meet again.

The Kitsune Tribe - A once kind and powerful sub-species of tiny kitsune which Zetto calls "pocket fox", is now Divided between members both good and evil, the good members help Zetto and the others travel across the multiverse while fighting off the evil members, who seek to control it. Their first victim of mistrust being Arthur Young, who later became "Yokoshima". Who they used to attack and kill the travelers.