Chapter 20: Yokoshima's army pt.2

Zetto quickly got back on his feet, and with Monica in between them and shen knocked away, Vanhart came to Zetto's side, ready to fight the two men with him. "Now, before things start off, let me explain something." The other Zetto announced, "First, yes, I am you, second, the only reason I am helping Yokoshima is because he promised me that he could bring back Shen and Naraku." He explained. Zetto got up and rushed at the doppelganger, but was quickly knocked back down again. Vanhart after which ran over and starting biting the other Zetto, until he was thrown over to Shen. Yokoshima then walked towards Zetto but suddenly stopped and fell to his knees, something was wrong! The other Zetto stopped and watched in curiosity as Yokoshima yelled in pain and anger, but then stopped and managed to catch his breath, saying only little. "I am Arthur, please...Help, I...Am not evil!" Shortly after a few members of shen's tribe appeared before them, both Zetto and his doppelganger turned saw this and rushed over to Yokoshima, for in that moment they both realized who truly was evil. Shortly after Shen and Vanhart got up as well, "Yokoshima is being controlled, Shen, we have to get out of here!" Zetto yelled, They both grabbed yokoshima and shen used his magic to bring them back down to the ground below the spire, then were attacked and chased by Kiras, who Mr.Holmes and the others starting fighting after they had found Leon and saved many of the civilians, then they all made their way to the city entrance where Leon was waiting while still being chased by kiras and the evil members of the Kitsune Tribe, Leon and Shen used their magic to bring them all back to the Land of Hikari.