Chapter 14: Secrets revealed, the plan of gathering

"Well" Shen spoke up. "I think it's time we told you all a few things that we both have kept secret for now, but since Yokoshima is involved, I think it would be best if you all knew, so we can find out a way to stop him." He continued. "As Misty Explained earlier, each of the ones chosen by the elders are given a scroll, I was the one that created the first one, to save my father from dying on the field of battle, but I soon found out that if I stopped him from sacrificing himself to save my mother I would not be born and therefore could not go back and save him in the first place. I talked to the elders and they had the idea of selecting very few individuals who would be able to travel through time and other universes to prevent such evil acts like war, so that others may not lose friends and loved ones, but also to bring peace. It worked for a long time, however There was one individual by the name of "Arthur Young" Who was seemingly helpful, but soon went against the ideas of peace, and went against the elders as well, He then left, saying only that darkness would reign for all universes, even the Land of Hikari. We only recently found out what he had done to his own world, he raged war, chaos, and destruction upon it, Even going as far as convincing some of my tribe to give him their power and turn his world's inhabitants into monsters and inhuman beasts. We tried what we could to stop him, but the only solution was to trap his entire world in a time loop, forever waging a neverending war, for all eternity, but with the help of some of the evil former members of our own tribe, they set him and his army free, now he plans to kill every other person chosen by the elders, including those from a parallel universe, and beyond." Shen explained. "We need to find a way to stop him, we could gather as much as these "chosen ones" as we can and go back to the Land of Hikari, meet up with the elders and find a way to stop him for good." Zetto said. "That sounds like a good idea, I'm with you, Zetto" Monica replied. "As am I." Misty replied as well. "We need all the help we can get, Not just the elders of Hikari or their chosen travelers, we need anyone who can help, including The tribe member From yokoshima's universe, Sherlock, Detective Conrad, everyone!" Zetto continued. "That sounds like a grand plan, Zetto." Naraku said as he punched his fist into his half-cuffed hand in a to show his readiness. "Let's go for it!"