Chapter 11: Monica's Universe pt.2

"Well, this is it" Monica said as they arrived at "Cafe Luxurious Cyrus" Owned by Mr.David Cyrus. "This place looks pretty nice." Zetto complimented. "Thanks, I'm good friends with the Owner." Monica replied. They went inside and all got some coffee, all except for Shen and Misty. "Well, Monica things are a lot more...Peaceful, or less Gloomy, than in My Universe." Zetto said. "Your Universe isn't that gloomy, it's Nice too." Monica replied. As they finished the coffee and headed off towards a nearby shop, Zetto began to talk to Monica. "Hey, Monica I didn't actually get the chance to tell you, but your universe has many things mine does not, What year is it Might I ask?" "Well your world of steam-powered devices and such is rather outstanding, and both similar to my own, but it is 1920, And yours would be 1847, correct?" Monica asked. Zetto nodded in response. They headed into the store and Zetto, Monica, and Naraku picked out some new clothes, bought them and got out. "So, the last place we should go-" "Oh no!" Zetto interrupted. "What is it?" Monica asked. "Ok, I...Back when Mr.Holmes came to talk to you all about me or whatever He was doing at My office while I was gone, I was talking to a friend, and Mr.Holmes shouldn't be there. He does not belong in 1847, He was born in 1850." Zetto explained. "We have to fix this!" Monica yelled. "That's exactly what I'm going to do." Zetto replied. Zetto pulled out The Scroll and read the bottom words, then disappeared. He then reappeared in the foggy like area and went through a mirror shaped portal back to his universe, running as fast as he could towards Mr.Conrad's office, and bursting through His doors. "Mr.Conrad!" Zetto yelled. "Yes?" He said. "listen very carefully, Where is Mr.Holmes?" Zetto asked. "He should have been back here from questioning the suspect." Mr.Conrad replied. Almost right after, Mr.Holmes came through the door, "Mr.Kuzuuya, you want to talk to Me?" He asked. "Yes, The others are with Monica, but I need you to come back to the Office with me, both you and Dr.Watson, immediately." Zetto said. They all went back to Zetto's office and Zetto explained the situation to Mr.Holmes and Dr.Watson. "Well, if We were to believe you, Mr.Kuzuuya, then We need to get back to Our own time posthaste." Dr.Watson said. Zetto almost immediately, pulled out The scroll and replied, "That's exactly where I'm taking you." He then read aloud the top words in Blue, they All appeared in a foggy like area next to a house that read "221B." "This is it." Mr.Holmes said. "It was good to meet you two, perhaps we shall see each other in the future?" Zetto said. "That is a likely possibility, and Thank You for helping Us." Mr.Holmes replied. Zetto read aloud the bottom Blue words again and was sent back to His time, then used the Scroll to go back to the foggy like cold area, and went back to Monica's universe to look for Naraku and the others.