A surprise awaits

Daisy's POV

   That bastard destroyed my house.  I'm going to make him suffer the worst.  Once I find out where Dimitri took them I'm going to rip them to shreds, one by one.  I'll take my time with little Eithan, teach him a lesson.

   I was able to get through to Susie's dream, but only for a second.  I believe I made my point though.  She looked scared enough to satisfy me, aleast for a minute.  I've made me a few more minions.  Seeing's how they took my two favorites, I needed some new ones.   Oh they're gonna love who I found and made him my own.  They should've never messed with my house.  It's one thing to mess with me but they dug their own graves with that one.

   I could sense it when they took my spell off the girls.  I must say...it stung alittle!  They won't be able to do that again.  This time I've taken the souls of my minions, there's no fixing that.  I'll soon know where they are and I'll have my vengeance.

                                                                Lonna's POV

   I can't believe I'm finally me again.  Thank goodness the girls were able to bring me back.  It was awful seeing through eyes of a body that you aren't able to control.  I was screaming but no one heard me.  When I was turned I could feel the evilness filling me.  I could feel every emotion that Daisy felt.  She is pure evil.  She wants nothing more then to take as many souls as possible and the one she wants to most is Susie's.  I have a feeling that once she knows that Reana is alive she's going to want her just as bad. 

   Lyza still hasn't woken up.  I know what she was feeling back when we were both turned but now that the girl fixed us I'm not real sure why she's still out.  Maybe it's because she was turned longer then me but who knows?!  Lyza may never be able to forgive herself for killing her own friend even though it was out of her control.  I'm not sure how I would be able to handle that for sure.  Hopefully with us all talking to her while she's in her coma, maybe she'll come out of it soon.

                                                                 Susie's POV

  My birthday turned out so great.  The only thing I could've asked for more is for Lyza to wake up.  When my mother and I went for our walk I didn't expect to talk about my father.  I'm glad she told me the things that she did though so that I wouldn't have to wonder about him anymore.  I don't care if I ever see him. 

   I was on my way upstairs to get cleaned up when I heard Pookie talking to Lyza.  She sounds so desperate for her to come back to us.

                                                                 Pookie's POV

   "Come back to us Lyza.  We need you to wake up.  I've spoken to Darla and she doesn't blame you for what happened.  You don't have to keep punishing yourself anymore," I plead.  Just then Lyza's hand squeezed mine.  "I think she's waking up guys," I shout and everyone comes running towards us.  I keep talking to Lyza hoping to bring her closer to waking up when all of the sudden her eyes flicker open.  "Oh my gosh, your awake," I say while grabbing Lyza into a big hug.  "What happened?," she asked.  I was so happy that she finally woke up that all I said was, "you were out of it for a while."  Lyza smiles a weak smile then says, "What's for dinner, I'm starving and I could really use a cold one."

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short but there was just a few points I needed to hit on before I moved on to the next chapter.  PLEASE comment and let me know what you think so far.