Lyza remembers

Susie's  POV

    We all watch in amazement as Lyza scarfs down three burgers, which took her every bit of five minutes.  No one spoke while she ate.  Once she was finishes she takes another drink of her beer, "So, what have I missed?  Anything exciting been happening while I was away?"  Lyza is so calm about the whole thing.  I can't help but ask, "Do you remember where you were?"  "Of course, things are alittle foggy but I remember most of it I think," Lyza replies.  "How are you so calm?" asks Lonna.  Lyza takes another drink then answers, "Would you rather me be freaking out right now?  I figure it's best to just except the fact that Daisy got to me.  You know how I can calm all of you down when your freaking out,"  everyone nods their heads, "Well, I calm myself just as easily, just without all the chanting."  

   I didn't expect her to be like this but I'm sure glad she is.  Things could've turned out alot worse if she woke up freaking out because of all that Daisy made her do.  The guys all got up, "We're going to leave you girls to talk. We have a few errands to run, it won't take us long," Sebastian says then kisses me on the forehead.  I'm not use to all the guys leaving, usually it's just Dimitri and Sid.  I figure they really just want to give us alone time with Lyza in case she has a break down when we bring up Darla. 

   Not really wanting to but knowing it's necessary I take Lyza's hand and ask, "Do you remember anything about Darla?"  "What do you mean?" Lyza asks.  "I mean, Daisy made you do something awful," I say.  Lyza leans back in her seat and closes her eyes.  She stayed like that for about five minutes and none of us spoke a word.  "Oh my God, I killed Darla," Lyza says when she opens her eyes and begins to sob.  Pookie jumps up and hugs Lyza from behind.  "It's not your fault," Pookie says, "Daisy was controlling you.  I've seen Darla and she doesn't blame you."  "What do you mean you've seen her?  She's dead, I killed her," Lyza shouts.  "Come with me," Pookie says as she helps Lyza out of her chair. 

   We all follow Pookie to her room.  Lonna and I sit on the bed while Lyza and Pookie go into the bathroom.  The door is open so we can see what when the mirror starts to change.  I gasp when I see Darla's face appear where Pookie and Lyza's reflection should be.  "Your awake," says Darla, "I'm so glad your okay.  I don't want you to blame yourself for what happened to me.  Daisy made you do it and to be honest I'm glad it was you instead of her.  She wanted me dead cause she thought I was weak.  At least you did it quickly, I didn't suffer."  Lyza continued sobbing and says, "How can you say that?  How can you forgive me?  I was your friend and I snapped your neck like it was nothing."  Darla smiles, "I forgive you and now you have to forgive yourself.  Live your life, be happy, I am.  You weren't in control but now you are and now you can kill Daisy for both of us."  Lyza wipes the tears from her eyes, "That's exactly what I'm going to do.  I'm going to drive a stake right through that bitches heart.  And if that doesn't work than I'll tear her limb from limb and watch as she burns.  I won't stop till she's dead and gone."  And with that Darla smiled and the mirror changed back to the girls reflections. 

   When we go back downstairs Lyza starts pacing the floor, "We have to find a way to kill Daisy.  I want her to suffer too.  No easy death for that evil bitch."  My mother speaks for the first time since all this began, "Driving a stake through her heart won't work.  Every time she collects a soul she collects the gifts of the person she took it from so there's no telling how powerful she is.  We have to find another way.  If she was just a vampire that would work but she's something more, lots more."  Lyza flops down on the couch next to Lonna, "We have to find a way.  She has to pay for what she did." 

   The guys come walking in the door carrying bags full of food and supplies.  "Good, you are all together," says Dimitri, "I think we have come up with a way to get to Daisy and possibly even a way to kill her."  Lyza jumps up, "Please tell us you found a way to kill her."   "Actually, I think we have," says Sidney, "First off, you guys are going to have to go back to Dimitri's house.  Seeings how Eithan destroyed her house, there's no way to know where she is.  Your going to have to let her come to you.  I'm sure she has people watching the house for when or if you guys return so you won't be able to let your guard down at all once your back." 

   "We believe that Reana and Susie are the key to killing Daisy.  That's why she wants Susie's soul so badly.  I'm sure she doesn't know that Reana's still alive or I think she would've found a way to get to both of them by now," Sebastian says, "It's going to take some more training, do you think you guys are up for it?"  "Hell yeah," my mother shouts.  "We start tomorrow then," says Eithan with a huge smile on his face.  I had to laugh at him, last time me and my mother beat the crap out of him and he's excited about doing it again.  I'll never figure men out. 

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short guys.  Hope you enjoyed it....PLEASE COMMENT!  Thanks :)