WLSONSNEODJAEKFOSJBR

HDWKNWKRNKFOALKWKFKALLWMFMCKOAKENFMLDLAWJRKFKKSKWKFKKCKSLLKTKGKSKWMNTJDKSKKDKFKKDNWNJTLEKENFIAJWJRKKRJKSOJVI

THAT'S HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW.

I have 6,000 views.

I was going to make a thank you part for 5000 views over the weekend, but then I got 6,000 views.

Oh.

My.

Irene.

Major freak out number 2 in...

3...

2...

1...

NKSBANKSJSKSOOAKEKFKSNWJFOKSNWJFOZKAJFJFISKWJDJFKSOWKNRJDKSNWJFKSJEJFNSJJDJFJSKNFJDKDJFJSJKD

SIX THOUSAND VIEWS?!?! WHEN I FIRST MADE THIS, I DIDNT EVEN THINK THAT I WOULD GET 100 VIEWS!!!!

ITS BEEN FOUR WEEKS SINCE I PUBLISHED THE FIRST PART...

...AND I HAVE 6,000 VIEWS...

OMI. OMI. OMI. OMI. OMIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Thank you! Thank you!!! Thanks guys, so much. I can't express how happy I am right now. I think that I must be dreaming...

Wait, nope. My sister just pinched me and I didn't wake up. I guess I'm not dreaming.

Seriously, thank you soooo much! Thanks for all the support that you guys have been giving me. You guys are amazing. I love the community that has grown with this book. I love talking to you guys, and reading your comments. Btw, I love to hear what you guys think, so if you want to put a comment, put one! I read all comments, and I'm working on responding to all of them.

Also, thanks for the 280 votes! I'm so glad that you guys have been enjoying this.

Finally, thanks for the 100 followers! I'm so glad that I met all of you amazing people!

You guys are amazing, and you really have helped me. When I made that part where I told you about my depression, I'm so happy that I could help some of you guys. It's nice to see that somebody can relate to me, and that I'm not the only one.

You guys are awesome unicorns! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for everything! You guys have done so much for me, and I really can say that you've changed my life. No joke. I'm serious.

I hope that you guys have an amazing day or night! Love ya guys! Bai!