"Oh, I have an idea"

Please don't kill me when you read this part. Yes, it has some certain jokes in it. I'm sorry. You'll see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Travis' POV:

Y/N held my hand close to her face, playing with it.

Y/N kissed my forehead. "We should probably get going. It's 3:00 am,"
Y/N said when she saw my watch on the wrist of the hand she was playing with.

"What? It is?" I asked. I looked at my watch, seeing that it was. "Whoa! I guess time flies by when you're having fun!" I laughed.

I lifted Y/N up bridal style. She was weightless. Maybe because I'm part demon and I do have unnatural strength. Hopefully, she doesn't question that. "What are you doing?" /she asked, giggling.

Your POV:
(Why are the POVs changing you ask? Well it's because I suddenly started writing in your POV here, and I'm too lazy to go fix it. #LazyWriter.)

"I can't tell you. It's top secret!"

"I promise that I won't tell!" I said, throwing my arms around his neck and nuzzling my head in his chest.

Travis tried to make his face serious, but there was a moment every here and there, where he would flinch, trying not to smile. "I'm carrying you to my car," Travis whispered in a low, serious voice.

I pretended to gasp. "Wow! That's a big secret!" I tried to be serious, but I couldn't. I burst into laughter.

I couldn't believe that Travis could keep a straight face. "If you tell anyone, then you will-" he paused. "Get a punishment," Travis said.

"Oh really?" I smirked. "What kind of punishment?"

"Oh, I have an idea," Travis said in a smoky voice. A wicked grin grew on his face.

I laughed. My face became a very deep red. (Blush blush!! _Arctic_Puppy_ ) Luckily it was dark out, so Travis probably didn't see it. "Oh s-shut up!" I said.

"We both know very well that you don't mind the idea," Travis said.

I became even more red. My normal skin tone was completely gone.

Well, Travis is right about that.

"W-Well I-I, I-I ummm..." I stuttered. Travis sat me down so that I was sitting on the hood of his car. I'm surprised that he was able to carry me that whole way.

Travis placed his his hands on the hood of the car, with my in between them. He leaned forward, so that we were extremely close. "You're blushing," he whispered.

"N-No I'm not!" I said. I tried to hide it, but I knew that it wouldn't work.

"Uh-huh, sureeee," Travis said sarcastically, pushing himself off. Travis opened held the car door open for me, laughing. "Get in the car, loser. We're going shopping!" He said. That was the day when we first confessed our feelings for each other. That was the day of our first kiss.

I smiled, remembering the memory.

I sat in the passenger's seat, thanking Travis before he went over to his side and got in as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anybody else get the joke? No? Oh, okay. #ForeverAlone

Anyways, thanks for everything, guys. You guys are amazing, and I hope that you guys have a fantastic day or night. Love ya guys! Bai!