♚SHE [27] : SUMMER FESTIVAL♚

The Class 3-E students were spending the last day of summer in their own ways as for Nagisa he was spending it with his father inside the sushi shop.

"Are you getting along with mom?" his father asked as the question made him flinched while he held the plate of pink salmon flavored sushi roll.

"Must be hard because she can be so strict. I feel bad for bailing on you." his father continued.

"It's okay, she isn't that strict when you don't tick her off." Nagisa said.

"If you say so..." his father said.

"Yeah, so anyways—" Nagisa stopped mid way as he saw a certain black haired girl with red scarf holding a wooden block.

Summer Festival!

If you're free at 7'o clock tonight, meet at Kunugigaoka Station

Was written on the board, Nagisa sweat dropped as she grinned happily.

"What's wrong, Nagisa?" his father asked him.

His eyes blinked while staring at Angel who was seating beside his father, hurriedly she wrote something with a marker in hand.

Last day of summer vacation: let's hang out and have some mindless fun, you better come!

Hurriedly, Angel grabbed some sushis and ate it quickly, afterwards she stood up and sneaked out of the restaurant while whispering thanks for the food sushi, it was good.

Nagisa deadpanned to her childish actions making his dad confused, then that's when he made up his mind.

"Thanks for the food, dad!" he said.

"Your done already?" his father asked.

"I just remembered I have to do something today. Take care of yourself dad, see you!" Nagisa said as he stood up from his seat.

He ran out of the shop, trying to find the girl, his eyes spotted a girl in black dress with red scarf turned to an alleyway as he run towards to her. When she reached the place where she turned, she was nowhere to be found making him frown.

She got away. he thought.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Huh? A festival?" Karma asked while playing a game in his PSP as he turned to Angel who was sitting on his window.

"I and that octopus just thought about it today, we're asking everyone in class...lots of our classmates turned us down because they have their own plans, I'm feeling hurt." she reasoned out as bubbly tears rolled down her cheeks while she begged for Karma to come, the boy could only  sweat dropped.

"Please Karma, come with us to the festival...plus your my boyfriend, aren't you? isn't it they're jobs to do what their girl wants?!" she nagged him while grabbing his hand and shaking it, still begging for him to come.

He let out a sigh as he put aside his PSP on his table and stood up while his gaze was on her.

"Alright" Karma said.

"Really? You mean it...?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was just lazing around anyway" he lied, what Angel didn't knew that was he was studying before she dropped off to his house.