♚SHE [54] : CHRISTMAS♚

Snowflakes fell from the vast sky, a pile of snow can be seen outside the pavements, it's been snowing like crazy since the weekends, making everyone feel really cold.

After the incident the other day, no one dared to ask what happened in Angel's past, she was in the verge of extreme depression and sadness, so they let the days passed by until it was finally winter break.

The black haired girl sat on the cold bed alone, she was thinking about what just happened, she covered her face with both of her palm and cried.

"I shouldn't have let my emotions out...now it will be difficult talking with Koro-sensei and the others..." she muttered. After crying for some moments, she wipe away the tears from her eyes as she walked up to the mirror nearby and saw her eyes puff red.

In the mirror, the calendar reflected the glass. She turned around and noticed that today was December 25, Christmas, then her eyes widened as she remembered that day.

"December 25? If I remember it clearly...it's Karma's birthday." she exclaimed.

Speaking of the devil, her phone rung as she grabbed it, unlocking the screen, and saw a new message.

To: Yuuki Angel
From: Akabane Karma
Subject: Asking you out

Hey Angel-chan, I know your still upset about what happened that day but, are you free?

She felt her cheeks getting warmer as she stretched her lips, smiling, she had began to punch the keyboard and started typing words.

To: Akabane Karma
From: Yuuki Angel
Subject: Sure

Yup, I'm free. What's up?

For few minutes, he immediately replied to her as fast as he can.

To: Yuuki Angel
From: Akabane Karma
Subject: 7:00pm

Sweet! Then meet me at the Kunugigaoka train station, 7:00pm sharp, let's go on a date since it's my birthday.

She giggled to herself and started to reply to him right away as well.

To: Akabane Karma
From: Yuuki Angel
Subject: sure

Sure, let's have a blast!

Afterwards, he didn't replied, knowing that he had seen the message already, then Angel started walking up to her closet to get ready for their date.

"W-What should I wear?! We've been dating a lots of time now...how come I'm still this flustered?!" she blushed.

She panicked as she racked both of her head and closet to think about the clothes she is going to wear, her room was a mess, various clothes scattered around the place as she continued fretting about what to wear.

Then her eyes landed as she finally saw what to wear, she grabbed it and started to smile, satisfied.

"I can't wait to be with him..." a smile formed her lips.

Time Skip

It was already 7:00 pm and Angel just finished dressing up, she started to panicked greatly.

"Damn, I'm late! Karma will surely scold me later...!" she said as she started dashing through her door with Karma's present, then her phone vibrate inside her pockets as she fished it out and looked at the screen.

Incoming call from Shiota Nagisa.

'Nagisa? Hmm...what does he want?' she answered the call as she put the phone near her ear, puzzled in why he would call him this time.