♚SHE [56] : DRUNK IN LOVE♚

Ever since that day, those two didn't talk as the rest of the winter break past by, then New Years eve came as Nakamura invited some of her friends to have blast in her place.

The people that she invited was; Angel, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Itona, Isogai, Maehara, and Sugino. The only person who didn't came was Karma. Nakamura was on the phone, calling Karma.

"Hey Karma, we're having a blast in my place. You should come and join us!

"...Is Angel-chan coming?"

"Of course! She'll kill me if I didn't invited her to come...why'd you ask?"

"Sorry, but I'm not in the mood...I don't feel like coming."

"Huh? Why not?"

"No reason~ later."

"Wait—"

*Toot* *Toot*

Karma ended the call as Nakamura looked on the screen of her phone, confused. "What happened between those two? Did they have a fight again?"

✦ ✧ ✦

The table was filled with ordered foods, everyone took a seat and started eating while chating.

"Whoa, look at this many foods!"

"This fish looks so expensive!"

"Seriously? We're going to eat all of that, Nakamura?"

"Good thing I came!"

The others commented while starting to eat their food with laughters.

"Itadakimasu." Angel said as she began stuffing food on her face, then Nakamura sat beside her while she was eating.

"Hey Angel, did you and Karma had a fight? I'm just curious, you see..." suddenly, the red scarfed girl choked her food as the blonde handed her a glass of water while she gulped it.

"I-It's not an ordinary fight! We already broke up!" she stated.

Silence, everyone seemed to heard her loud voice making them turn to her.

"What? Why?" Nakamura asked, still in the state of shock and surprised.

"Maybe he did saw us...?" Nagisa mumbled as Angel nodded, leaving the others confused. Then he started spewing apologies and bowing.

"I'm sorry! Because of me...you two broke up! I'm really so sorry!" he stated.

"It's not your fault, Nagisa...I mean, someone bumped into you, right?" she said, trying to stop him from apologizing.

"Yeah, however—" Nagisa was cut off when Maehara coughed loudly, making everyone turned to him as the two became silent.

"Can you explain to us what happened, Angel?" he asked as Angel averted her eyes and frowned, then she sighed.

"Alright..." she said.

Flashback

Angel reached the Kunugigaoka Cafe during 25th of December, her eyes searched for a blue haired guy as she saw him seating near the glass.