♚SHE [55] : BREAK UP♚

Just be Friends♪

Depression was the expression written on Karma's face after seeing that incident several hours ago, he's back at his home now and on his bed.

♪All we gotta do is Just be Friends♪

It was already 12:00 am in the morning, he can't fall asleep, he just stared up at the ceiling as random memories of him and her flashed in his head.

♪It's time to say goodbye♪

His phone rung as he looked at his screen and saw his caller, it was none other than his girlfriend. At first he was hesitant but answered it anyways.

♪Just be friends♪

He placed the phone near his ear as he sighed before answering her call.

"Hello?"

"Karma! I'm sorry for not coming in our date, I just went home and my phone died on me...I'll make it up to you somehow—"

"You don't have to."

♪All we gotta do is Just be friends, Just be friends♪

Angel was surprised that he rejected her offer, so she continued pursuing him to come with her.

"But, I thought that you wanted to spend your day with—"

"Like I said, you don't have to...because I'm already breaking up with you."

"What do you mean? Ka—"

*Toot* *Toot*

♪Ukandan da Kinou no asa hayaku ni♪
It came to mind in the early morning yesterday

Two days has passed since then as Karma took a peek on his screen, (23) text messages and (21) missed calls from Angel. He didn't replied to any of her messages or calls as he kept scrolling down, reading her texts.

♪Wareta Gurasu Kaki atsumeru youna♪
As if I gathered broken pieces of glass

He stumbled down and his elbow bumped on the glass of water, it fell on the cemented floor as it shattered.

"Damn it." Karma cussed as he dropped his phone on the bed and squatted down on the floor while gathering the broken pieces of the shattered glass.

♪Kore wa ittai nandarou? Kitta yubi karashiataru shizuku♪
What the heck is this? Drips from my cut finger

Drops of crimson blood stained the floor from the wounded finger, the cut wasn't that deep though. Suddenly, a memory appeared on his mind.

Flashback

"Hey Karma, wait for me!"

The red haired boy turned around to the black haired girl who called him by his given name.

"Hurry up, slowpoke." he smirked as Angel pouted from his rude attitude.