♚SHE [62] : SPACE STATION♚

It was another day in the classroom as everyone discussed the matter in how to save Koro-sensei's life.

"Let's think about this in general terms, are the world's leaders really only thinking about killing Koro-sensei? I don't think so, they must be doing in research that doesn't involve killing him, too."

"It's true; the world's top science facilities have performed project teams focused on saving the planet, naturally, that info is all top secret."

"I've infiltrated the project database!"

"What?!"

Ritsu started to explain her knowledge to everyone as an IA.

"I can get into just about any online PC, I've learned so much this year!"

"Wow! We can see what labs around the world are researching and on what schedule!"

"But there are no online traces of the date we're looking for."

"I guess the top secret stuff is only passed around in person."

"Is anyone doing research on how to save Koro-sensei, then?"

Then Angel's phone rung causing the class to turn to her, hurriedly she looked at the screen as her lips curved a smile and started answering the call.

"Hey Rin, nice timing. I want you to do something for me."

"..."

The others turned to Angel who was casually taking the call, some of them were in a state of disbelief.

"Didn't Soraru-san attempted to kill Angel before?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Angel didn't avoided Soraru-san..."

"I agree with you."

There was a long silence in the other line as Angel was confused, a matter of seconds later, she oh-ed as she knew why she was like that.

"I need you to do something for me, Rin."

"Hooray! Angel needs me on something, I'm so happy!"

Angel heavily sighed as she rubbed her temples, then let out a fake cough.

"Can you dig me some information about online traces of date in the world's experiment?"

"World's experiment? That's risky, it'll cost you a lot."

"I know, so can you do it?"

"Yup, I think around one hundred thousand yen will be enough~!"

Everyone gasped to the word 'one hundred thousand yen' that the girl said in the other line, making Angel's mouth gaped.

"Y-You're charging it?!"

"Of course, my dear."

"You cheapskate!"

"So it's a deal or not? It's your loss if you didn't paid me~"

Angel growled as she let out a sighed and agreed with her conditions.

"I'll send the loan in your account just make sure to do the cracking, alright?"

"Gotcha, happy to be in your service! Ask me anytime."

"I'll go bankrupt if I do."

*Toot* *Toot*

Angel tapped the end button as she massaged her temples while groaning. "Great, now I'll surely go bankrupt..."