♚SHE [40] : THE REAPER♚

The Class 3-E students entered the designated place while wearing their new gears developed and designed by the government themselves.

"That's all of you? Okay then, I'm closing it up..." the man who was speaking using the speaker said as the doors closed shut, locked.

"So you can tell what we're doing, Reaper? More like Peeper!" Karma's lips curved in a lopsided smirk.

Then the ground started to move as they saw the man behind this as he was smiling like a sadist.

"Hey, isn't that...Irina?" Angel asked.

"Bitch-sensei!"

"Tch, Manami! Kōtarō! Do it!" like Angel said, Takebayashi stuck a time bomb on the wall as Okuda plopped the smoke capsule. In the flash, they disappeared.

"Now, your talking!"

The Class 3-E have started taking another route without him as somehow one students was fired up.

"This time, place, setting... its like my old missions before—I missed this feeling~!" she chirped as the others sweat dropped, her reaction was off.

"Can you hear me, Class E? This is just the beginning—I'm expecting something highly from all of you, especially you, Yuuki-san."

Later on, they started to get nervous to this situation that seems to be like a game, a game that put their lives on the line, pretty dangerous huh?

"Let's intercept him here, no matter which way he comes from, we'll have the upper hand if we outnumber him."

"Back us up, Ritsu."

"Don't feel like it, not like I'm gonna defy the Reaper man, I'd rather shut off than do any work."

Everyone deadpanned as they saw Ritsu was hacked, now they were in deep ends of shit.

"She's been hacked!"

Then they heard faint footsteps coming from the other side of the tunnel, they turned to see the Reaper, they realized that how terrifying he can be just by waltzing in.

"That jerk!"

"He's just waltzing right up!"

Yoshida and Muramatsu ran up to him, attempting to punch but they were the ones who were beat up to pulp instead.

"The first skill I honed upon becoming an assassin was head on combat...It's ninety-nine percent unnecessary for an assassin, but without it, the remaining one percent of targets would get away...If your looking to be the world's best assassin, it's a great skill if you asked me about it..."

During his speech, he was beating up other students, he walked up to Kayano and beat her up. Now, Nagisa was in rage, he challenged a one-on-one battle with the reaper but was utterly defeated.

He beat up the others as the one last standing was none other that Angel, right now...she's very angry.

Masking her present invisible as she hid behind her friends shadow, she made a surprise attack on the reaper, kicking him.

"Red Man is in action!" she yelled.

The Reaper started to bleed as he distanced himself to her, her fallen friends were amazed by this as the man laughed hysterically.

"A long time ago, you were as keen as a sharpened knife, if you were as strong as you were before right now, you would've made me fall on the ground while grovelling in pain."