♚SHE [36] : WINNING♚

Some of the class 3-E students were hanging out in Kunugigaoka cafe where their Mr. President is working: Isogai.

"Welcome, it's nice to see you as always, Harada-san and Ito-san." he greeted the customers with a gentle smile on his face.

"How's it going, Yuma-chan?"

"We came here for you than coffees, your so cute!"

"Now don't say that, I wouldn't want the owner to head to the dark side...So a mocha for you Harada-san, and a double expresso for Ito-san?" he asked.

Angel, Nagisa, Kayano, Maehara, Kataoka, and Okajima are seating down on chairs while staring at their classmate who was serving the customers.

"Our leader really is a man."

"I'll kill him."

Isogai poured down a coffee in their cups as they sipped it, you can bet it tastes sweet and delicious. Then he carried lots of plates in two trays with his hands.

"Carrying all that at once?"

"What a man!"

Isogai reached the female customers that came in earlier as the students just watched his every movement.

"Don't tell me your mom got ill again?"

"Yes, I and my mom are the only in the family—I have to help her with the finances." he answered as his classmates were moved by his dedication.

"Him being poor is his negative."

"He wears cheap clothes so clean and neat like it cost so high!"

"What a man!"

"He let me and Angel eat some of the goldfish he caught at the summer festival, and boy! It was good!"

"Hirito is right! You couldn't even tell that it was even goldfish from the flavor and texture of the dish!" Angel explained as everyone was impressed to their leader and said that what a man he is stuff.

"And after he used the bathroom, the toilet paper was folded into a triangle!"

"Just look at him, so perfect! And you know what? He still gets love letter from girls on the main campus."

"What a man!"

"Some thing only suit cool guys like Isogai-kun...or me." a voice stated.

"What a—what are you doing here?!" Everyone asked their target who was in a disguise as he was eating cakes so casually.

"The honey toast here is divine! It's why I turn a blind eye to Isogai-kun's part time job!" Koro-sensei explained as everyone was deadpanned but then shrugged when they heard the doors clang open.

"Oh, dear. Our Intel was right! There is a student working here!"

"Isogai-kun, you naughty boy!"

"This is your second major violation of the school rules, I expected better."

Angel stood up and ran to them while she raised her arms, covering Isogai.

"It's not Yūma's fault! He just wanted to work for the person he loves—" she was cut off.

"I don't care about his circumstances, Yuuki-san, violating school rules is you should avoid in all cause." Asano stated.

"Screw the rules! His mother is frail and he needed money, you wouldn't understand how he feels—" she was cut of once again when Isogai grabbed her shoulder and shook his head, saying not to go further.