♚SHE [67] : SPIDER AND FLY♚

Countdown to Koro-sensei's deadline is three hours! Will the students of the Class 3-E save their teacher, Koro-sensei? Read and find out, everyone.

"Have you ever heard about a story of a spider and a fly, Koro-sensei?"

"A spider and a fly, you say?"

"If you save the fly, the spider will die. But, if you save the spider, the fly will die...In other words, if I save you, the earth will die. But, if I save the earth, you will die."

"You can't save anyone without being forgotten...am I right?"

Angel doesn't know why she wanted to save the person who killed her parents, but right now, she thinks that it's the right thing to do. Sure, she is not the sharpest knife when it comes to making decision. Honestly, she sucks at it.

There were times that she wished someone would decide for her, but right now...those things doesn't matter, all she has to do is to listen to her heart.

"Capture the problem child!"

"Heh. There is nothing to get so fired up for, after all...she's only a child."

"Don't underestimate your enemy! The rug might be pulled below you."

Few footsteps of soldier men can be heard outside the class 3-E building, then another intruder entered the classroom, panting.

"They're here, Angel! Get your weapons, let's fight them." just like her teammate yelled, grabbing her weapons, and bullets. A tentacle grabbed her wrist. Making her halt in her actions.

"What are you trying to do, Angel-chan? Are you...going to kill them?" thou, whilst. No reply came, she just turned around as her crimson eyes glimmered in the darkness of the classroom's abyss like a room.

"It may not look like it, but I'm still an professional assassin...Killing is the only thing I've lived for."

"No! As your teacher and target. I won't let you kill anyone!"

"As your student and killer, keep your mouth shut...sit still, octopus."

Blood. It's brightness of color red filled her vision, it was fantastic. However...very grieving as well.

At the first time of her life, she's come to realize what she wanted to do. Even if this was the right or the wrong decision, she wanted to save this octopus in front of her...no matter what it's cost.

"Rin, don't you dare kill anyone."

"Oya, oya? Aren't you soft, hmm."

"You don't want another month or worse, a year added in your prison. Don't you? If you kill anyone here, your time in jail would be extended. Perhaps, the treatment will be more horrified for you."

The pinkish haired girl stopped and started thinking for a while, 'she does have a point.' she thought.

"Instead, let me do the killing...I don't want you to be more in trouble because of me. I troubled you enough."

"What's the reserved attitude for? You've always been a pain for me, but I guess there are some pain worth it."

Angel smiled and mouthed a silent gratitude such as, "Thank you"

✦ ✧ ✦

The Class 3-E came to the mountain just like Angel told them, once they passed through the heaven's spear, all of their eyes widened to the scene in front of them.