♚SHE [33] : TINT OF ATTACHMENT♚

The men working under Shiro dropped Itona that was enveloped by a net around his body, next to him was Angel who was captured and tied in a rope.

"Itona-kun, Angel-chan!" Koro-sensei said as he just arrived in this place thanks to his speed of Mach 20, then he was greeted by backstage lights or other words, pressure rays that's slowing Koro-sensei speed down.

Then numbers of anti-sensei bullets rained down on them as Koro-sensei blocked every one of them not letting Angel and Itona get touched by it.

Itona fluttered open his eyes as he watched Koro-sensei dodging all of the attacks that was meant for him, then he saw Angel break free from the ropes as she started breaking his ropes.

'I'm weak that's why everyone abandoned me...even my partner did.'

✦ ✧ ✦

It was raining buckets as Itona sat on the cold pavement while his clothes are being damped by the rain, that was Itona and Shiro's first encounter.

"Good eyes, I could see your desire in wanting to win...why don't you help me in my plan? With your help, you can be the strongest person in the whole world."

Itona was dead set on power and dominance in winning that he discarded his life to the point he tried to withstand the mysterious cells.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Itona—!"

"Hey, snapped out of it, Itona!"

Itona was back to reality as he was being shaken by Angel, he noticed that the net was gone around him. He also noticed that his classmates came and attacked Shiro's underlings.

"You guys made it!" Koro-sensei said as the lights were out as Angel carried Itona's arm while she helped him stand up on his feet.

"Itona-kun will be coming with us, Shiro-san. You always plan so carefully, but once my student's get involved, those plans are ruined."

"A class consisting of a monster swarmed by tiny flies? How infuriating it can be. Keep him, but he'll only live up to three days."

Studying, integrity—all of it are lies. In the end, it's just what my strength give out.

"As long as Itona-kun is fixated with winning, it will be hard to get off those tentacles attached to him." Koro-sensei stated.

"Can't we get them off somehow?"

"Not until we got rid of his attachment in winning." their teacher said.

"I bet he wouldn't be honest in telling his life story."

"About that...I was curious: why was Itona-kun going after cellphone shops? So I had Ritsu look up some stuffs about him, and it turns out the president of this company had a son named Horibe Itona, their system was going well until they were forced to shut down because of a debt—his president vanished, leaving their son behind."

Everyone started to see why Itona was so lustful for victory, then Angel's tongue clicked.

"That's all it made him into a bad guy? Everyone's worried about something, I'll take him in, look after him, if he dies—that's it." Angel said as she looked down at him who was resting on the ground, tiredly from all what happened.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Look Itona, even a tiny factory like ours can compete with big names if we work with integrity."