♚SHE [29] : UMBRELLA♚

It was your typically normal morning at the Assassination Classroom, everyone was chatting happily as always while planning how to kill their yellow octopus like teacher.

"Karma, give it back!" Angel yelled.

"Try to reach it, then~!" Karma grinned.

"Damn you...I'm so gonna kill you!" she growled.

Karma snatched her phone as Angel was trying to reach it but he kept it out of her reach, making fun of her.

"Oh, come on...don't be so mean!" she whined, trying to get her phone from his hand.

"Hmm, I would give it to you then." he stated.

"Really? Then, give it back!" she demanded.

"...That's if you give a peck on the cheek..." he smirked.

Silence, it really was...for Karma to ask something like that in the public, was simply mortifying.

"S-Shut up and hand it over!" she stuttered.

"Nuh-uh, one peck wouldn't hurt~" he grinned.

"If I do that...you'll give it back?" she asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, promise." he assured her.

Angel bit her lower lip while glaring at Karma, she tip toed and stole a kiss on his check making him blush as she snatched the phone back.

"Did you just see that?"

"I...did."

"What was that?!"

Her classmates bombarded the two with questions while blushing as Angel was flustered and stomped out of the room while blurting how stupid Karma is for making her do that. She walked out of the room as Okuda walked passed her, but the girl with glasses stopped and turned to her.

"Angel-san, where are you going? It's almost homeroom..." Okuda asked.

"I can go wherever I want!" Angel stated and continued walking away.

Okuda shrugged the question as she entered the classroom and to see everyone smirking with a blush on their faces, making her confuse.

"Um...Kayano-san, Nagisa-kun, did I missed something?" Okuda asked.

"Yeah, Angel kissed Karma-kun on the cheeks as all of us saw it." Nagisa stated with bitterness.

"S-She what?!" she stuttered.

"Karma-kun just said that he and Angel are officially dating." Kayano added.

"D-Dating, you say...?" she asked.

"Yeah, actually me and Nagisa knew it beforehand, I bet we were the first two that he told us that their dating." Kayano stated.

Okuda was utterly speechless to the new discovery, she bit her lower lip in frustration in what she just learned.

Those two are...dating?

✦ ✧ ✦

The class were now cooking stew during their Home Economics class, putting on their apron and was paired by two. Okuda decided to muster the courage to ask Karma if they can be partners so she walked up to him.

"Karma-kun, if you would like—" Okuda was cut off.

"Hey Angel-chan, be my partner." Karma stated as he grabbed Angel's hand.