Pirate Treasure Hunt

The show was, as always, a big hit. With Freddy and GFred singing and at times GFred swapped with Bonnie, who was playing guitar. Chica and Mangle both were keyboarding and Foxy and Springtrap were drumming. All of this while BB and JJ were going around the audience giving out balloons. At the end the applause was astounding.
After the song, which was called It's me, the small children of the age of three-five were allowed to go to pirates cove for a treasure hunt. Foxy and Mangle were the two in charge. Mangle was told to dress up as a pirate so Foxy helped her put together her outfit.
Seventeen children went to it so Foxy went on to the stage and told them where to look for the 'Golden Doubloons' and what they looked like. Then the children went to look for them.
There were 5 doubloons and the first was found in minutes. It was a young girl who suddenly shouted "HERE! I found a duboom!"
Foxy laughed and said, "Great matey. What's yer name?"
The girl replied, "My name is Kate. Nice to meet oo Cap-tin Fokzee."
Foxy smiled at her and said, "Nice to meet ye Kate. Here ye go," and he gave her her own pirate hook.
"Nank you Fokzee!" She said and skipped towards her mum.
The next three were found within the half hour and then Mangle had to help the tired children. Mangle was working with a young boy who really wanted to be like Foxy when he grew up.
They got talking and then Mangle asked if he wanted any help. The boy, whose name was Henry, agreed for her to help him if he could take credit for finding it.
"Spoken like a true pirate," she had replied and he looked like his ego might burst from that. He told her she could stay and help. The last doubloon was in the crows nest so Mangle had to help Henry up. Fortunately Henry was a very good climber so she didn't have to carry him.
Henry got it first and then yelled from the crows nest, "AHOY CAPTAIN FOXY, I'VE FOUND YE TREASURE!"
He went down the slide instead of climbing all the way down and his mum came and gave him a big hug.
"Come 'ere mateys, and I will tell all of ye a story," said Foxy and all the children sat down next to him. "This new the story of how I lost me paw and ended up with this here hook."