The Box

'7:00. Closing time. Finally. It gets boring here. In this stupid box. Being attached to the string which is making me do things that a bozo would do. Not very many kids like coming to my room simply because they hate the way I'm treated. The ones that do come are forced to by their parents. This is becoming my normality.'
The puppet got out of the box and left before the new night guard found out about the stupid music box. He killed the night guard and he went to help Foxy out of his cage. They still hadn't found out where they hid the hook but Foxy didn't seem to mind. They went to the dining areas and waited for the others to wake up.
Freddy, GFred and Springtrap came first. Then came Chica and Mangle and then Bonnie came. Balloon boy and Balloon girl were too tired from their day of being kind to children and just had the night guard's batteries for dinner and went to bed.
"So," said Bonnie, "How are you Marionette?"
Marionette sighed and said, "Could have been better but it could have been..." But he was cut off by finding a string still attached to his arm and swore before untying himself.
Chica and Mangle were not really paying attention, anyone could see that they were both looking at Foxy. Lust in their eyes. They then saw where each other's eyes were pointed and both started mouthing threats at each other. Foxy shifted in his seat before am saying, "are you two ok?"
Mangle smiled at him and started to speak before Chica cut her off saying, "I'm fine, Captain"
She had been calling him this nickname for about a week now and Foxy didn't like it a bit. However, he would never tell her this. He had seen what she could do to the night guard and didn't feel like being on the other end of the action.
Mangle took off her high heeled boot and hit Chica with it. This started an all out war between the two.
The others just ignored them. This was a regular occurrence.
The puppet just stared off into space. GFred was watching him but didn't want to pick it up.
Again. A regular occurrence.
Springtrap and Freddy did a thumb war and were treating it like it was a matter of life and death. Springtrap cheated and Freddy started a game of 'interrogation or humiliation" this was normally called truth or dare but they all thought this described it much better. Freddy dared Springtrap to go to one of the staff the next day and stick out his tongue at them. Springtrap was nervous but agreed. Springtrap then asked his brother if he had never liked anyone.
"Yes," was his only answer. When Springtrap asked who Golden Freddy said, "One question at a time. End of discussion."
After this Marionette stood up and told them that he was going to his box. He heard nothing else.